people playing: 94, servers online: 27, games played: 142,000,000 Top Player: Imperial

Random Group
in category Fan Clubs holyshrimp is a swell dude
listen to me and do what i say poverty-stricken crime galaxies and post-homeboyism iphone revolutionaries. 
believe the words and embrace the truth. 
two-plus-four equals six six...
listen to me and do what i say poverty-stricken crime galaxies and post-homeboyism iphone revolutionaries. believe the words and embrace the truth. two-plus-four equals six six equals seven seven equals eight but also equals ending the eternal control of hyperfucker sissyboy prostate gods and latino cream king butt-battle two-thousand dollar world record beaters forever. look at the numbers flying into your eyeballs and ingest them through the intestines and out the sphincter of eternity into your brainwaves reverberating on planet ground into four billion people billion masses population into purestrain gold poverty forever, culminating in the free market system equals eternal peace and liberty for all souls in the sensual chokehold of steely dan’s enormous manpussy clitoris.
View All Groups
Your Groups
You are not a member of any groups