Ranking
Original Post
Clan Video Event.

In this super awesome event made by the most super awesomest ES Trial you will make something that actually benefits yourself and your clan! A clan video!

Make the most super epic mindblowing craaaaazy and breathtaking video to win!

Rules are very simple, Only use replays from Toribash (they can be new or old as long as its from a clan member) and edit them in whatever editing software you want to. The video, when finished, must be sent in a MP4 file(or a youtube videolink) and be atleast 720p. The video does not have to be edited by a clan member. There must be atleast 5 DIFFERENT members in the clan video. The minimum length is 50 seconds and the maximum is 8 minutes. YOU MAY NOT USE AN OLD CLAN VIDEO, YOU MUST CREATE A NEW ONE

Example of non-accepted clan video
Example accepted clan video

You have exactly 28 days from when this is released (28th of august) to edit and send in your clan video

Butler
Joel
Nugget
Bands

Prize for 1st place: 100000 TC to clan bank.
Prize for 2nd place: 40000 TC to clan bank.
Prize for 3rd place: 20000 TC to clan bank
Last edited by Quack; Sep 2, 2017 at 02:00 AM. Reason: changed to over
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa
Only using toribash replays kinda limits the amount of creativity you can put into the video yes?
I don't see what else you would do. Just trying to prevent Aether-like clan vids.
Originally Posted by cadesto View Post
Only using toribash replays kinda limits the amount of creativity you can put into the video yes?

It is supposed to be a clan video for a toribash clan so I don't see what else you would need to include in the video and of course were not expecting random l33t cod trickshot clips to be put in there.
For example, can you put snippets of the music video into empty spaces to like fade into other replays, it can look nice sometimes
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Originally Posted by Butler View Post
For example, can you put snippets of the music video into empty spaces to like fade into other replays, it can look nice sometimes

Not entirely sure what you mean with this. But only Toribash should be in the video. Blackscreens are ok, but don't put clips of a music video in there.
As i said i might have misunderstood.
They mean, can one use effects and such to make everything go smooth?
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
Originally Posted by Mafia View Post
They mean, can one use effects and such to make everything go smooth?

Yes, you can use effects.
Originally Posted by Meija View Post
can i use an ex clan members replays?

No you cannot. The replay must be made by a current member of the clan.