Ranking
Original Post
Squad Showdown!

Squad Showdown!
An event to challenge your teamwork! Work together with friends to become champions!

1. Do not steal anyone's work!
2. You can only enter your Squad's work before or on the deadline!
3. You must work with your squad, and not with any other Squad!
4. Make your videos over 10 seconds, but don't make them too long.
5. Squads can be made up of AT LEAST 3 members and AT MOST 5 members!

In this event you must try to gain as many points in five different stages that will test how you work well with other people in: 1) Replay making, 2) Art, 3) Mod making, 4) Video Making, and 5) Ingame skill!

Info on objectives:
Stage 1 - Replay making
You and your Squad must work together to make the best replay possible! Everything is allowed, just work with your Squad.

Stage 2 - Art
Your Squad must work together and create the most appealing/funny image. Everyone must do something, and give a description of what you drew and why.

Stage 3 - Mod Making
This one is a little harder. You and your team must create a mod unique to your squad! Whether this be symbols of each member or something you all like.

Stage 4 - Video Making
Collaborate with your squad members to create the best looking video. Please make it over 10 seconds for it to be valid!

Stage 5 - Ingame
To score points in this one, your squad must fight another squad and you must win first to 4 to give everyone in the squad a chance to fight. Mods can be anything, but they must be agreed upon by both parties. This is like a clan war.

Squad Representatives will be the ones that post the work of your squad. This is to reduce the spam of pieces of work in the thread.

Use the following format to register your squad!

1. Squad name:
2. Squad Representative:
3. Squad Members:
4. If your squad wins, who will receive the packs:

List of Squads:

List

The ES Team

First place of each challenge gets 3 points
Second place of each challenge gets 2 points
Third place of each challenge gets 1 point
The group with the most points at the end of all challenge gets the prize!

Blossom pack + Tier IX (Sent to designated member) + 5ST for 1st (per Member)
Boreal pack + Tier IV Pack (Sent to designated member) + 3ST for 2nd (per Member)

Sign-ups will last for 1 week, to give you time to assemble your group. After sign-ups end, stage 1 will begin.
Each other stage will begin 1 week after the previous stage ends.
Last edited by kyou; Jun 29, 2017 at 01:27 AM. Reason: SQUAD UPDATE

(im)

Both as well as more tasks. Read the op.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Well I mean, it's not mandatory to do everything, but if you want a fair chance to win, you should. Or at least just try.

(im)

so does our entire group have to collaborate on a replay and everything else or is does that mean that the replay has to be made by someone in our squad (just the 1 person)
I wanna join in but i dont have anyone to be in my squad
if anyone wanna be in my squad pm me
Originally Posted by Chauffeur View Post
so does our entire group have to collaborate on a replay and everything else or is does that mean that the replay has to be made by someone in our squad (just the 1 person)

You all have to contribute to the replay, whether it be ideas or actually making a part of the replay.

Originally Posted by Hezk View Post
what if we dont have the qi for the IX pack

Answered this in irc, but I'll answer it here too. Your qi doesn't matter, the items will be transfered to you no matter what.

(im)

Hi i search squad. ^^ i can speak FR/EN and make parkour, draw skin 512* ... Thanks MP me ;)