Ranking
Original Post
Market Squad Recruitment Drive
Market Squad Recruitment
As of now, the Market Squad is currently looking to pick up fresh meat.

The life of a squid is a simple one; all you have to do is moderate the Market section of the forums, as well as to investigate cases of scam that are posted in Scam Reports. Easy enough, right?

What specifically will I be doing?

The Market Squad are a group of forum moderators that specialize in the general regulation of the market forums and solving scam reports; they also play relevant role in most market-related policy discussion. Your general work consists of handling active scam reports, moderating the entirety of the Market board and handling Market-related reports.

Be aware that the position may require a fair portion of your time, as the Market section is a big part of the forum and has a whole list of rules you'll need to enforce.
There's no particular application format. However, we expect you to inform about your activity level on a daily basis and your GMT.

Tips? We don't have any, but DARGON DOES!

Where do I send my application?

Send all your applications to any Wizard or Creati0n, please DO NOT POST YOUR APPLICATIONS HERE.

After you have sent in your application and the recruitment drive is announced closed, keep in mind that it may be a fair amount of time before all applications we have selected are accepted. Being patient and biding your time is the utmost considerable option in this situation. Applications that have been accepted will receive a PM stating so, and will receive instructions on what to do from this point forward as a member.

We are currently interested in recruiting a number of new Market Squad members, and recruitment will be closed 2 weeks after the original post. Please do not be shy if you are not already in another staff position; we are looking for anyone and everyone who is interested to apply.

Also: For anyone who has recently applied, please resubmit your application if you are still interested.

~~~

If you have any general questions, please post them in this thread. A Market Squad member or a staff member that works with the Market Squad will make sure to answer your question.
Last edited by Creati0n; Feb 13, 2020 at 03:01 AM. Reason: thank u fire
NIce, this is my moment

OPEN

Так, ну это должен быть я, как бы тут уже все решено
Both your name and wizard's are linked to your profile, you should fix that.

oopsies
Last edited by Creati0n; Feb 13, 2020 at 03:02 AM.
Originally Posted by Vlodimer View Post
Так, ну это должен быть я, как бы тут уже все решено

Originally Posted by wulfrig View Post
ну,это должен быть я

Не стесняйтесь применять если вы можете говорить по-английски!

Заявка должна быть на английском языке.

(google translate)
Last edited by Creati0n; Feb 15, 2020 at 10:49 PM.
Originally Posted by Morals View Post
Nice. Been waiting on these positions to open for a while!

I'm not MS, but every staff position is always recruiting and open to applications, even admin technically.

Need help? PM me!
إد هو العاهرة