Ranking
Original Post
[Over] ES Artist Recruitment

Calling all Artists, The Event Squad needs you!

The Event Squad is having an Artists Drive. If you're an artist and wish to work for the Event Squad all you have to do is apply.

Things you will be doing as an Event Artist:

If you did not know already our Event Artists are responsible for all of the artwork that goes along with our events, this can include (but is not limited to): Videos, Music, Banners, Headers, and Footers.

Examples:

How to apply:
Simple! Send a free form application to any member of the Team!
Include your GMT, any languages you are fluent in, and some examples of your work.
You may also want to check out Dargon's tutorial for applying to a staff position.

You have 4 weeks from the date this is posted to send in your applications, then the discussion will take a not defined period of time.
We don't have a limit on a number of people we're looking for so don't be shy!
Don't post "I applied" or "Good luck guys!" in this thread. Such posts may be subject to infractions.
Should you however have any more questions please feel free to ask them here !

Oh, we also have a neat little reward system for the special snowflakes of the team who are doing well. And don'f forget bananas and cucumbers are good for you!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

So will the es artists be recognised by the community as in will their names be purple
Originally Posted by Flame View Post
So will the es artists be recognised by the community as in will their names be purple

Nope, ES Artists don't receive a colored name on the forums or ingame.
You do get a usertitle tho

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

I'm not signing up but I say
Since they are doing it for free, don't you think they deserve something as small as a name color?
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.
ES artists do have a reward system, the same one the rest of the ES have. However, event artists do not moderate or, for the most part, run official stuff ingame or on the forums, so they do not have a distinguishing color to avoid confusion. (That's the reason staff have colors, by the way, so that you know they're staff.) Plus, like Reta added, you can choose to get a special usertitle displaying your position.

Believe me, ES artists aren't underappreciated in any way. We need (and love) active artists, and you get some cool perks for being one.
Last edited by Kahn; Jul 24, 2017 at 01:21 AM.

Since Kahn ninja'd me and said basically everything i was going to say, i'm going to suffice with confirming that even my lazy arse feels appreciated by these guys. Were this the kind of environment i had an actual job in, i'd be pretty happy. :v
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
If shook loving us isnt a reason to apply, i dont know what is

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
-snip-

If theres love then theres me
It says you want music but there arent any examples for that.
Can you clear out what do you want music for?
You can't fight change. You can't fight nature.