Ranking
Original Post
The Item Forgers are recruiting!

Hey all, the Item Forgers are recruiting!

If you're not familiar with the Item Forgers, they create all the items that you see in toribash, from hairs and new colours to the 3D objects released monthly.
They're looking for some talented people to join their ranks. Is it you?

What are we looking for?

Activity - We need to be able to trust you're going to actively contribute to the team and the community.

Reliability - Do you have a clean background? We're looking for someone that we can trust. Remember, #NoLeaks

Modelling / Texturing Experience - This is the most important aspect, if you do not have experience in texturing or 3D modelling you need not apply. (You don't need experience in both)

Nabi Partner System

As an Item Forger you are entitled better rewards for releasing items. You can read more about this and more here

If you think you fit the bill of someone we can rely on to bring new content to this game, then send your application to Any ES member. (purple names)
Please include examples of your work in your application, and if its your first time applying - check out Dargon's App Tutorial. If you have any questions feel free to message me or leave them in this thread.

Thanks to Hagan for the Forum Banner
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Originally Posted by Arunesh31 View Post
Is neko es?
Cuz I PMD him

It literally says ES Members are the people in purple..
So yes anyone who is purple on the forums is an ES
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
http://forum.toribash.com/showgroups.php

Anyone listed under Event Squad
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
uwu i wuv you uwu
Welcome to Goat, our first new Item Forger!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
uwu i wuv you uwu