Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
I don't know if this is the right place, or if this has been suggested yet. forgive me

Bumpmap joint textures work in game (since 3.2) and should be able to be bought in the torishop.

Even if hardly anybody will buy them or use them properly I believe since they are already implemented in the game they should be available for purchase in the torishop.

ALSO x256 and x512 bumpmap textures should be included all around, at the moment we only have 128x128

Large images

Last edited by tertywerty; Mar 8, 2017 at 08:04 PM.

[Evil] is recruiting!

<DesiTwist> terty plays tb with the ghost turned off, uke turned off and uses that mouse with the ball in it
ARE YOU THE CHOSEN ONE?
This legendary sword has been stuck for centuries

The legend says that only who is worthy will be able to pull this sword out of the stone

A fortune of 25k TC / 8 USD is needed to get the chance of pulling this legendary sword out of the stone

This icon will take you to the shop!

If you're being curious on how the item looks in game, here's a picture of it:

In Game Picture

please make sure that you update to toribash 5.14 since it is the version that supports floor items (so you wont run into any floor items issues) links to installer:

Installer
download from steam
Last edited by Platavion; Nov 7, 2017 at 07:35 AM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
my biggest sin is inactivity
Doesn't it mean that the item could potentially give advantage in certain mods assuming you can interact with it.
And even if you can't it could lead to a situation where it blocks view of certain joints.
I like the item, looks great.

But I'd also like to get a Screenshot of it being used ingame, like two players playing abd dojo or something while the item is also displayed to give us a perspective on how far away the item is actually placed
[TLL]
thanks Ezeth, updated the post with your ingame screenshots
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
my biggest sin is inactivity
is it so unreasonable to be realistic about the prices for items in the shop? it seems hampa will do anything for money, why make an item 25k tc (less than $2 for the average rate of 15k/$1) or $8 ??
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Demon View Post
is it so unreasonable to be realistic about the prices for items in the shop? it seems hampa will do anything for money, why make an item 25k tc (less than $2 for the average rate of 15k/$1) or $8 ??

torishop =/= market. on torishop, ~$10 is 12k. $8 for 25k on torishop is a good deal.
the item/tc prices have definitely been brought up in the past. there's reasons beyond "greediness". keeping torishop prices in line with market averages would cause problems for the game's economy.
shit