Ranking
Original Post
Head Texture of the Month: Christmas

Ho, ho, ho! It's that time of year again, which calls for a fun, festive, art-themed event hosted by the ES!

Me, Father Christmas, and the rest of the ES give you guys a theme to work with, and you have 4 weeks to create your very own new, fantastic head texture. The person/people that make the head texture that best fits the judging criteria will be granted prizes from Santa Claus himself! Let's get right into it!

For winning the event, Santa Claus will grant you 25,000 TC, a 512x Head Texture and a special Christmas themed item!

Several honourable mentions will be picked; if your head receives an honourable mention, you will receive 4 Shiai Tokens!

Winning entries and honourable mentions will be happily advertised in both the original post of the following month's thread with the artists credited AND in a sticky thread in the Art forum. Also, if you're looking to establish yourself as an artist in the Toribash community, this is a big chance for publicity!

Although this is a cheery and enjoyable event, we still have rules that are to be followed. Keep in mind the elves possibly will not pass on your texture to Father Christmas and the ES to judge if it doesn't follow all these rules.

- No plagiarism, this isn't tolerated at all. If you're caught doing so, you'll be stuck up the chimney, not Santa!
- If your submission looks like a joke, Father Christmas won't bother with it.
- Do not submit old/pre-made textures.
- A rough sketch or WIP is required to prove that it is a head in progress and not a pre-made head that you are reposting.
- Only one submission is allowed, which also means no alts used to submit two different heads. If you're collaborating with another artist, you can only submit that head.
- Collaborations are allowed, however in this scenario prizes will be split.
- Submissions must be in 512x512 or higher.
- Post watermarked flats in this thread with spherical previews. It would be much appreciated if you used Toribash Textures for 3D previews.
- If you aren't using Toribash Textures, ensure to make your previews clear, show all aspects of your head and attempt to keep watermarks somewhat non-intrusive while still being effective.
- The reindeers encourage you to post frequent WIPs, just make sure in your post that it's clear what the final product is.

The winners for HTOTM: Halloween were as follows:

Last HTOTM winners / honourable mentions

Four weeks after this post, Father Christmas, his elves and reindeers, as well as the ES will meet and the judging process begins. Your entries will be judged based on the following criteria:

- How well the idea fits the theme
- Uniqueness; think outside the box, as it could be the difference between winning and losing
- The execution of your idea

Once the judges have decided on a winner, a post will be made announcing the artists who will be granted gifts from Santa. Good luck, guys!

This month's theme is CHRISTMAS!

You have until the 30th of December, 20:00 (GMT+0).

Thread art created by matador432
Last edited by Blur; Dec 5, 2017 at 06:31 PM.
i'd like to sponsor this event 50k, poker hat, and kunai holster.

wanna see some good stuff. who do i send to?
ooo ma cr3@tiv3 juices are flowing!!! Soo hype hope i can pull it off doe.
NINJA PUNCH , NINJA KICK
NINJA DAB (>0_0)>
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
i'd like to sponsor this event 50k, poker hat, and kunai holster.

wanna see some good stuff. who do i send to?

Just send the items to magicalsack in a set called "HTOTM: Christmas". Thanks!

WIP 1

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER