Toribash
Original Post
Elf Fight Club

Welcome to Elf Fight Club. The first rule of Elf Fight Club is: you do not talk about Elf Fight Club. The second rule of Elf Fight Club is: you DO NOT talk about Elf Fight Club! Third rule of Elf Fight Club: someone yells "stop," goes limp, taps out, the fight is over. Fourth rule: only two guys to a fight. Fifth rule: one fight at a time, fellas. Sixth rule: No shirts, no shoes and no god damn presents. Seventh rule: fights will go on as long as we tell them to. And the eighth and final rule: if this is your first time at Elf Fight Club, you have to fight.

Listen up maggots, this tournament will host 32 of you pathetic mouth breathers - first come first served. Prizes will be given out to the winners, if you ain't first you're last. It's simple, beat your opponent - move on. Lose? Get lost.

You've got one chance at this, don't screw up for the sake of Santa, don't let him down.

Duels will be first to 3 wins, that means best of 5 rounds.
If you don't show up for your fight, you're out.
Rounds will last 3 days. Do not sign up unless you know you'll be active.*
No altering the setting of the mods.
The deadline will not be extended at all for anyone ever.

Round 3: Lightning Lenshu only.
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

First - 4x
Second - 2x

Bracket

*Signing up and going inactive may result in an infraction
**You may fight in all mods
Last edited by lillian; Jan 2, 2018 at 07:36 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Count me in

[a] showing presence i guess
Last edited by Krong; Dec 7, 2017 at 05:32 PM.
[TLL]
Yeah I'll join up why not.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash