Ranking
Original Post
ToriSoccer

Hello, you have been tasked with the final penalty shot in the ToriWorld Cup. Unfortunately, you don't seem to have a ball. So what would be a better ball than the head of your opponent? You need to take the shot to win for your team, and you need to do it as fast as possible!

Your job is to launch the head of Uke into the designated goalpost as fast as possible. Luckily enough, your team plays dirty. You can use your entire body to your advantage to complete this goal. The head must be through the goalpost in order for your time to be counted.

Get Uke's head through the goalpost as fast as possible.

1. No pre-made replays, all replays must be freshly created.

2. No replay stealing, or hacking.

3. The Mod provided (Attachment below) must be used, and unchanged. The objects inside may be used to your heart's content.

4. Only ONE entry per person, but this entry can be changed at anytime before the deadline.

5. The head must cross through the goalpost

First: + 50,000 Toricredits + x4
Second: 20,000 Toricredits + x2
Third: 10,000 Toricredits + x1

May 4th, 2018
Attached Files
es_torisoccer.tbm (20.0 KB, 200 views)
Last edited by Retro; Apr 7, 2018 at 06:37 AM.
|[TA]|[MLO]|Team Pokemon|
Fear sucks eggs
RETRO ALSO LIKES MEN -bands
Not anymore.
Fear sucks eggs
some quick thing but hey its a start with 130 frames.
Attached Files
130 frames.rpl (17.8 KB, 45 views)
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
eyy i did it in 108 frames. But it just hit the side pipe thingy and trigger win. Is it still counted?
-----
here
-----
not my entry, sorry for spamming
Attached Files
108.rpl (32.4 KB, 22 views)
Last edited by EvilTorified; Apr 7, 2018 at 04:47 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by EvilTorified View Post
eyy i did it in 108 frames. But it just hit the side pipe thingy and trigger win. Is it still counted?

Originally Posted by Retro View Post
5. The head must cross through the goalpost

I don't think so.
The mod had some slight errors (Like Win Trigger on the post) so they were quickly corrected. If you've already submitted a replay, I recommend using the newer mod that's now attached and has replaced the old one.
Fear sucks eggs
Hello, I have a question the uke head doesn't show up for me...how do I do this?
suck my dicknballs

Originally Posted by Ash4136 View Post
Hello, I have a question the uke head doesn't show up for me...how do I do this?

Try with /opt uke 1