Ranking
Original Post
Clan League 2018

It's finally here! sorry! Gather your clan mates, wake up the inactive and get ready for Clan League 2018!
Time is now for your clan to rise up and usurp the belt from Alpha.
Will the conquest of Alpha be over? Or will they reign victorious for another year?

Rules for participation are as follows:

•Anyone found to be in multiple rosters on alternate accounts will be punished. This includes being in several accounts in one roster
•Failure to organise matches will result in disqualification for both clans, unless one clan has been shown to be making more effort.*
•Reporting match scores should include the score clearly, a list of participants and all replays.

*Not including group phase*

This year we're doing a dual phase tournament, this means a group stage and a final stage.

Within your groups you will do a round robin, fighting each clan twice.
The top two clans per group will advance to the final stage, except for the two clans with the least points.
This brings 27 clans down to 16 for the final knockout stage.
The final stage will be a standard single elimination, with a reverse gradient seed (eg starting with 1st vs 16th, 2nd vs 15th, 3rd vs 14th and so on.)

The rules for the quarter finals phase are as follows:
  • A single player can play no more than 3 different modes.
  • A single player can play no more than 5 matches in total.
  • A single player can play no more than 3 matches per mod.
  • Deadline for the quarter finals will be October 7th.
  • 5 Different modes, 5 matches each round, best of 25 (or first to 13).

Modes:

Lenshu3ng.tbm
Taekkyon.tbm
judofrac.tbm
aikidobigdojo.tbm
boxshu_mushu_v3.tbm

Group stage matches

Positionings (greyed out teams are disqualified)

== Won by Alpha ==
•Your clan's own custom 3D item made by our item forgers*
•A clan achievement trophy
•A year of Toriprime and wibbles*
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items and packs)
•12 Shiai Tokens*
•400,000 Toricredits

== Won by Obey ==
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop.* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items and packs)
•6 months Toriprime and wibbles*
•6 Shiai tokens*
•200,000 Toricredits

== Won by Undead ==
•A choice of any item available to purchase in the shop* (Excluding subscriptions, collector items, packs, elite tier items and misc textures)
•3 Shiai Tokens*
•100,000 Toricredits

*Items marked with an asterisk are given to each member of a clan*
To qualify for prizes you must have played at least 3 games.

We recommend you use discord to organise your matches, you can find a link to the official toribash server here
Feel free to organise matches in your own servers, or however you see fit.

Last edited by sir; Oct 11, 2018 at 10:18 PM. Reason: Finals
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
Thought this was delayed for next year. Was about time

Good luck everyone.
Good work searching through the bucket of alts fellas, I do not at all envy such a task.

Luck to all clans, let's make it a good one.
Speaking of, here is the post with the bucket of alts.
If your name is on the list just follow the instructions detailed in the post.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu
cool

uh
this isnt a shitpost

i swear

btw i'll be playing for obey on woeb not papa
My aunt has 2 great big personalities (boobies), and i love playing with them all night long
Group H
Midnight (M)

We are an official clan grrr...
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
im the goat carrying my squad to the top ok
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
question: What happened if we got a draw (after tallying the score), should we do a rematch from the beginning... or we got an extra games to tilt the status quo?
"0h no" -Trice
A.K.A Tricerafi || Thanks Papa Donut, bless you
If everyone in the group wins twice and loses twice then I imagine the winners will be selected on score difference.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Are we allowed to play both first and second matches on the same day or back to back?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]