Toribash
Original Post
Event Squad is Recruiting!

EVENT SQUAD

The Event Squad is recruiting, once again! We're looking for fun, active and trustworthy individuals to help us put on events for the community, and generally make the game more fun for people! If that's something that sounds like it might interest you, then read on friendo!

What does the Event Squad do?

I’m glad you asked! The primary goal of the Event Squad is to keep the community entertained. There are many ways we do this, some of our favorites are hosting in-game tournaments and forum events! You'll also get to work along side a team of artists, modders and 3d Item modellers. It's a very creative environment!

What does it take to become an Event Squad Member?

We’re looking for people who are enthusiastic, creative and active. We want people who enjoy toribash and enjoy playing it. We're supposed to be the smiling face of the staff, so if you can bring a smile to people's faces, then we want you! We also need you to be responsible, because the job comes with a bit of power.

Why join the Event Squad?

As an Event Squad Member, you’ll have one of, if not best platform to help the community. It’s also pretty dang fun. We all want to see Toribash grow, and you can play a large part in that just by doing your job. Having a direct hand in bringing excitement to hundreds of Toribash players is both an amazing privilege and a great responsibility. There really is nothing cooler than seeing someone super stoked about an event you spent weeks working on and perfecting.

That all sounds great! How can I apply?
You can send your application to either of the ES leads: Sir, Tinerr, or any Event Squad Member!

Make sure to include:
your GMT,
your primary language,
and any other information you feel necessary

A guide on how to write your application can be found here!

BY THE WAY...
We're also looking for avid mod makers to help us make some special mods for various events! If you have experience making toribash mods, and would like to help out in that regard, send us a Mod Maker application. Make sure to include examples of your work, along with your strengths and weaknesses. We're looking for people who are active and creative who can bounce ideas off of us, and with us to create interesting ingame and forum based events. If this sounds like something that interests you, you can send your application to pouffy
Last edited by tertywerty; Oct 13, 2018 at 11:01 PM.
oh yeah i think i got it this time
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
~ raku ~ Team Girl Scouts ~ Clan League 2013 Champion ~ Duelist ~
Prince
Fucking
Ravioli
Originally Posted by Frost View Post
How long will this recruitment drive be going on for?

Until we get enough people most likely.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
It's finally time for me to become useful
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
reminder not to apply to me cause im not lead anymore

P.S. Yes, this is a thing i have to mention since last time i got apps out of my ears.
how about change your signature it clearly says PM me to apply event squad lol
NO TITLE
If i were to join ES, can i do suggestions or ideas for mods? if so pm me some people who make mods and i'll tell him some ideas u guys need or like to know (but if u don't like my ideas and such, don't apply or join me in..) thanks!
I also like helping people too ^_^
Last edited by 1oI; Oct 5, 2018 at 02:54 PM.
ES has a dedicated team of modmakers, which includes myself, Hypersaint, and Azazel

As ES, you'd be working with us on events that require mods.

If you wish to join the team as a modmaker, you can send an app to me (we're always looking for people!)