Ranking
Original Post
Toribash Basic Training!

Welcome to the Toribash basic training, here you will be made ready to do your service on the fields!

Hey maggot!
This is your first day here. now let's see how fast you can solve this parkour over there!
*Points over shoulder*

Mod Thread

No replay Hacking.

Dont change Game Rules.

You are required to go through every obstacle.
(not necessarily as they are intended)

Time ends on touching the bell.
Fastest time wins.

Only fastest entry counts.

1st Place:
*A unique dog tag item, which will have your very own sentence/word added to it.

2nd Place:
A so called Pickelhaube.

2 Week initial.
Once they are over the time extends by 3 days everytime the record is broken!

* No Slurs, Insults etc. descision will be reserved to staff, if you fail to give a proper sentence/word the inscription will be decided on.

Last edited by TyphoN; Oct 24, 2018 at 07:28 PM. Reason: dggfhfsdfghgxzddddddddddddddddddddddddddd
Originally Posted by Typhon View Post
* No Usernames, Slurs, Insults etc. descision will be reserved to staff, if you fail to give a proper sentence/word the inscription will be decided on.
[/SIZE]

Why no usernames?
Fixed, not sure why usernames would be restricted. I went ahead and removed that part.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
Finna beat Xioi... this should be fun
and to contribute to the thread.... looks doesnt matter right? all speed?

yessir, just how fast you get there

if you wanna do a proper parkour, i'd like to see that anyway but it doesn't matter for the event
how do you feel about collaboration replays? I’m gussing it’s allowed but we’ll have to decide who gets the prize?
also a neat trick i discovered is to remove uke via notepad and then put him back when the replay is about done. to avoid your camera going to the moon every time you edit the replay
Originally Posted by Fred View Post
how do you feel about collaboration replays? I’m gussing it’s allowed but we’ll have to decide who gets the prize?
also a neat trick i discovered is to remove uke via notepad and then put him back when the replay is about done. to avoid your camera going to the moon every time you edit the replay

collabs are usually allowed so long as you agree on prize sharing beforehand and between yourselves
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[4:37 PM] ponf: y'all might think i'm not wild enough to send dick pics over toribash
[4:37 PM] ponf: you'd be wrong
uwu i wuv you uwu