Ranking
Original Post
Valentine's Day with a bit of smoke?

The smell of love is in the air... or is that smoke?

In this Event, Event Squad is asking you to make a Valentine's day themed flame. To access the flame forger: Pressing CTRL + L in-game will bring up the Flame Forger menu. Also if you add "&debug=1" to the end of the forge link, it'll allow you to save a work in progress flame to a tab for later use. Also one last note, you DO NOT need to forge the flame, as it would be counterintuitive for you to receive it as a prize as well. Simply screenshot/screen record your flame.

This is being treated as an art event when it comes to rules, you must follow ALL of these to be even considered.

-No plagiarism, this isn't tolerated at all..
-1 Flame per entry, entries will be valid once provided a screenshot or gif without flame particle textures nor shaders, and its respective forge link
-Only 1 submission is allowed, no entering in on alts either. 1 Submission Final.
-Once you submit a final product that's it, so make sure you don't have any 2nd doubt's about your product.
-Entries will be valid once provided a screenshot without flame particle textures nor shaders, and its respective forge link

The ES will judge the entries and the process begins. It could take anywhere between 2 days to 1 week. Your entries will be judged based on the following criteria:

-Theme, How well it fits Valentine's Day
-Creativity, Think outside the box.
-Execution, How good does the flame look, a janky heart won't cut it here folks.

1st Place will recieve:
The flame they created out of love!
75k TC

2nd Place will recieve:
The flame they created out of love!
45k TC

Honorable mentions will receive:

2 Weeks after original post[February 19th]

Winners!!!

Last edited by Saturn; Feb 22, 2019 at 07:07 PM.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
already have an idea
-----

epic flame

flame link

Last edited by ddos; Feb 5, 2019 at 04:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
<[Alpha]Diamond> in short: you count pings, you run, you lick boots
Love everywhere

I'll just put the links because gyazo is trash and save the gifs as mp4

https://i.gyazo.com/9ebf8b445fd501a1...d530f6328c.mp4

print

link

R.I.P Static
Lovers Heart!
kk I cant do the little thing that all the other comments above me did with the little "press the button and reveal the media" If someone could tell me how that'd be helpful so I can make this look more neat. But this is what it is for now.
Attached Thumbnails
TORIBASH 5.4 fps_21 2_5_2019 6_25_00 PM.png   TORIBASH 5.4 fps_21 2_5_2019 6_21_14 PM.png  
Attached Images
Last edited by Kumo; Feb 6, 2019 at 01:40 AM. Reason: I cant seem to post my gif properly
Gods Don't Bleed
I Have Not Bled
Originally Posted by KumonDojo View Post
kk I cant do the little thing that all the other comments above me did with the little "press the button and reveal the media" If someone could tell me how that'd be helpful so I can make this look more neat. But this is what it is for now.

without flame particle textures nor shaders

So first, for your entry to even be valid, you are going to have to set your shader to the default shader.

To get the forge link, on the flame forger you want to hit the "create" button, then its going to take you to forums. You are then going to want to copy the link from the page it brought you to. That is your forge link.
Last edited by Saturn; Feb 6, 2019 at 02:50 AM.
Ex-Tori-Agent | Ex-Event Squad | Best Planet

splish splash aeon is trash | [a]dventure
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Saturn View Post
So first, for your entry to even be valid, you are going to have to set your shader to the default shader.

To get the forge link, on the flame forger you want to hit the "create" button, then its going to take you to forums. You are then going to want to copy the link from the page it brought you to. That is your forge link.

I spent like an hour tryna get my stuff to work and I dont feel like doin that again. I guess I might not be participating in this one.
Gods Don't Bleed
I Have Not Bled
Originally Posted by Xydra View Post
does it have to be a single flame or can it be multiple?

Read rules.