Toribash
Original Post
multiplayer problems
well i log in on my account correctly and every account i go on it says *not connected* and ever server it says *not connected* and i allowed it thru firewall. can someone please help[
Originally Posted by Kills345 View Post
well i log in on my account correctly and every account i go on it says *not connected* and ever server it says *not connected* and i allowed it thru firewall. can someone please help[

Hi Kills345,

I have noticed your post has not been attended for quite some time, now I will do what I can to help.

Are you trying to connect to belt restricted servers? - Belt restriction is determined on Qi, Qi has brackets and when you ascend in Qi you will reach different brackets and at certain levels of Qi you are restricted from belt restricted servers.

Have you got the up to date version of Toribash? If not this could be an issue.

Have you tried re-installing your game? Usually not the fix, but in some cases could clear old data problems.

If your problem persists then I advise you join the #Support IRC Channel where you maybe able to contact somebody who can help you step by step with possibly the solution. Here is the support channel. http://forum.toribash.com/chat_view.php?channel=support

Last edited by PlusGST; May 5, 2014 at 12:57 PM. Reason: Quoted
▓▓▓▓░+GST ░▓▓▓▓
[Netjak]