Ranking
Original Post
Multiplayer, no more rooms available. Toribash 3.5 Linux
Ohai,

I can't seem to get multiplayer to work, got it to work about a month ago, but haven't been on since. Every room, whether it's official or not, I can't connect. I'm having some issues installing WINE so 3.8 is not possible. I hope 3.8 eventually gets ported to Linux.
Yeah, an update would be nice.

Anyway, 3.8 runs perfectly in WINE, so that's worth doing to keep you playing for the moment.. If you need help with WINE let me know.

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by skulfuk View Post
Yeah, an update would be nice.

Anyway, 3.8 runs perfectly in WINE, so that's worth doing to keep you playing for the moment.. If you need help with WINE let me know.

Well really, it just works, it crashes lots of times if you dont make they window force to get above all the other ones, u might also get some sound issues and other funny stuff... U can install wine via Rep. Or ty downloading latest version (.tga) in wine's official web site.

;)
Well there's an issue with WINE at the moment. My local repository doesn't have WINE for my 64 bit architecture. So I will need to build from source.
Ohai. I still need some help! Can't they open up some older code, and let us port it? It would take some strain off the dev(s).
Well, maybe you could try downloading 3.7 or 3.6. It's better than nothing.
T1cux: clan have eggs.
Well as far as I know, its not a free source so it was never opened up to the public.

You should get in touch with hampa or one of the developers.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

That would be nice of hampa to open the source code. At least some of the older versions. If only toribash was under the GPL.