Ranking
Original Post
Epic Pelvic Thrust
nuff said.

Actually, I have an idea. We have so many sticky topics though. But here we go: Make a thread for sharing great replays. And by great, I mean "I can't believe that happened" replays. After sometime, we get someone to compile all of them into a clan video.
The hard part would be agreeing on music...
Attached Files
Epic Pelvic Thrust.rpl (54.3 KB, 30 views)
If only for a decap :P But other than that, you managed to keep yourself from dqing in two pieces in wushu so thats nice :P
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
haha I like this replay. So is it mainly multiplayer replays?
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]
It'd be nice just to see others multiplayer replays cause I don't get to see most/all of you online now (hectic sleep patterns (blame summer)) so it lets me see your generic fighting style and any things you try to do when in a fight e.g. I try to do a back kick a lot in Taek Kyon. (I think War crunches his opponent with a contract pec, raise shoulder, contract elbow thing.... this assumption is based off his first vid (awesome vid))

So..... ya.... multiplayer replays....
Originally Posted by OrAclE
so it lets me see your generic fighting style
your generic fighting style
style
generic

I like to think I don't have a run-of-the-mill standard style...
KingBosh disconnected. quit life
Then I would see what unique things are in your fighting.... either way it lets me see how others fight.
okay here are a few interesting fights from yesterday.

If I can get my external backup drive to work I will go find some good stuff.

edit: oh I forgot the best one!
Last edited by madmanmad; Jun 24, 2008 at 07:53 PM. Reason: forgot replay
Beware the alien... Kill the mutant... Burn the heretic... Purge the unclean. | the Inquisition [Inq]