Toribash
Original Post
[VID] BEYONCE [TB] (scrap)
so yeah, I wasn't really feeling the mood of the song, and I didn't want this to go to waste, so here.

If anyone has any songs/replays they deem to be amazing (in any genre) and you want to see me use them, pm me.

oh, and I also need new clips, since I recently was downgraded I can't record anymore :c
Last edited by Adjust; Apr 29, 2014 at 01:17 PM.
You weren't feeling the mood of the song? This song has no mood, it's about as empty as the cup full of fucks I give about it.

Chromatic abberation was a bit much, I'd only keep it on this level if you're doing a glitch edit.
Originally Posted by Organs View Post
You weren't feeling the mood of the song? This song has no mood, it's about as empty as the cup full of fucks I give about it.

Chromatic abberation was a bit much, I'd only keep it on this level if you're doing a glitch edit.

Yes, exactly. Thanks, I was a bit skeptical on the abbreviation.

If you could actually edit a good video to this song, in a full minute, you will go to Valhalla.

I actually liked that song, but it doesnt go with that video.
I could try it, but I need more clips. I need a new computer to record. If only someone could record for me.....
/me hints at someone recording for me.

If you're dumb enough to not know that I'm Adjust, you do know now.
k so organs said this song has no emotion
drakes main objective in life is to make a very large group of people in the world, mainly lightskins, cry
Scribe pls c:
[OSHI] [Judo Organization] [Aether] [Team AikidoBigDojo] [PSN]
[3:50:35 PM] Sam: I'm a lyrical, cynical, rythmical demon.
Spittin out lines like I spit out hot semen.....
Taking a break...
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
I could try it, but I need more clips. I need a new computer to record. If only someone could record for me.....
pwr hints at someone recording for me.

If you're dumb enough to not know that I'm Adjust, you do know now.

I cant really keyframe but fraps is your friend

If you dont know im Mzebra, you do now.
Originally Posted by Adjust View Post

oh, and I also need new clips, since I recently was downgraded I can't record anymore :c

My clips lag waaay to much. There like .5 FPS or some shit. I'm working on a video without rap. Velair gave me some good clips to use so you'll see more of me soon.
Originally Posted by Pwr View Post
My clips lag waaay to much. There like .5 FPS or some shit. I'm working on a video without rap. Velair gave me some good clips to use so you'll see more of me soon.

Im cxlt now hoe.

And those have 2 fps btw :P

anyways you removed the video but I think it sucked.
You need to work on your sync even tho you swear you have lots.
You need to get better effects. You're starting to get recycle syndrome.
Using the same effects in every video.
Experiment and shit.
Originally Posted by cxlt View Post
Im cxlt now hoe.

And those have 2 fps btw :P

anyways you removed the video but I think it sucked.
You need to work on your sync even tho you swear you have lots.
You need to get better effects. You're starting to get recycle syndrome.
Using the same effects in every video.
Experiment and shit.

My sync is on point man. Especially in Toribash videos. Like slykuiper said when he (kind of) left Toribash editing, there isin't much to do in terms of effects. I will try more stuff though. I'm thinking outside the box, and refering back to the good montage videos from Warcry and other stuff.