Ranking
Original Post
I tried to backflip :/
I tried to backflip and failed horribly....
Attached Files
I tried ;-;.rpl (24.5 KB, 15 views)
I would suggest https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4wAWWy3q2-U this video to learn how to do all your basic tricks, yes, this was made awhile ago, but it is good and it's what I used when I first began my tricking...I hope this help you young tricker, hope you can do anything and everything in order to learn the tricks you want to do, sweet love, piece! =D <3
Thanks!
Thank you for the feedback. I really appreciate you helping me out :3 I will keep practicing since I've only had the game since sunday and have already played about 15 hours! o.o, Thanks again.
No problem for the feedback, I have high hopes for you...No prob for helping you out, and dont stop practicing! Keep on going, just dont stop...And since sunday? You've done a backflip with the game for 2-3 days? Holy mess man, that's one of the quickest i've seen someone learn a backflip, congratulations! And only for 15 hours? Im CHEESED....It took me 4 days of playing the game to do a backflip, and no prob, again, btw, your backflip(s), wasnt bad, if u relaxed hip, ankle, and glut, u would have finished that off-frame flip, it was good, dont call it bad, was def better than my first backflip xD
Once again, Thanks! I'll definitely use your feedback to improve my backflips I really do appreciate your kind words Do you want to stay in touch so I can update you on my progress or whatever? xD (I don't know how to explain it :/)
-----
I added you as a contact btw :3
Last edited by Wavivu; Jan 11, 2017 at 01:03 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
No problem! And you dont have to use my feedback, there are far better people at explaining things than I am And thanks again for u saying I have kind words xD And if u would like, we could chat on discord or skype... Just PM me which one and ur stuff and i'll add you And thanks for adding me as a contact, i'll add you back ;)