Toribash
Original Post
I think we should collectively make a goal to run outside
I think everyone of us in the community should make a deal to ourselves to go and run at least a mile and then go post results. It would be fun and beneficial. (for those who are not injured or have underlying conditions)

If you're already fit or work out, at least five miles

If anyone would like help or suggestions to train or make training a lot less difficult and doable, let me know. There's no shame in not being able to run, only shame in not trying to do it.
-----
I'll give 100k to the first person to do it and post some sort of picture or proof of a run
Last edited by Link; Mar 24, 2023 at 09:58 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.
i don't run I'm chronically toribashing

and my right knee is unskilled (ACL diff)
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
Originally Posted by Sora View Post
Sounds fun. We should make this a proper event

I’m down. And big rip Halu. Hope you can recover som how
i am certain that i am the only person in these forums capable of running over 3000 in cooper tbh
-----
also on top of that i am certainly the last remaining person in these forums capable of running properly in toribash
Last edited by akina; Mar 25, 2023 at 01:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by akina View Post
i am certain that i am the only person in these forums capable of running over 3000 in cooper tbh
-----
also on top of that i am certainly the last remaining person in these forums capable of running properly in toribash

Sorry you forgot about me on that last part there.
<a href=https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6 target=_blank>https://imgur.com/gallery/AnXm6</a>
Dargon Moderated Message:
Infracted for having the best goddamn replays in Toribash history.

i used to run cross country but my stamina is totally fucked now, maybe its time to pick it back up
shelby#8266
listen to my music! | commission me!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
#freeskizzify
I got three miles today. Recovering from ankle injury still. Yeah totally try and pick it back up nurse