Toribash
Original Post
[Tex]CNC Robotic Minotaur
Hi again!, well this time i put little bit more of effort and seems it worked. I hope you all enjoy it, and tips are very well welcome

Watermark

CHECK MY REPLAYS Multiplayer
Singleplayer
The face looks too dark and the nose is weird. The angle of the eye should be a little different. The lip is really, really odd. Good work you got there tho
cool head, but the lips look too human
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
What you guys suggest to make a better lips? i'll fix all this stuff soon, but i can't imagine how to fix this lips =p
CHECK MY REPLAYS Multiplayer
Singleplayer
the robotic part of the face is small, and ends right at the edge of the eye, I'd recommend making it larger, maybe encompassing the entire side of his face

also... the nose needs better shading, the lips need to be non existant, rather just a crack in the face, animals don't have distinguished lips, they have simply cuts in there face with small lip-like edges but not distinguished like you have them
The eye in the robotic part bothers me by how close it is to the edge. Also, the lips look too human and not connected at all. Do some blending so they pop, not just look like a whole other layer.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
the angle of the nose looks strange.
and the lips are strange,but the details on hair looks good.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592
I would lighten the fur up just a tad. It's dark to the point where you can't make out the features and shapes so much as it deserves. NOT TOO MUCH, it should be dark. Just like.. more noticeably brown than black.

I would also work on making a sharper contrast on the eye. The pasty gradient eye looks good, I like the idea, but if it were sharper with more jagged defined shapes it would really stick out like "woah wtf that's totally different".

I really don't see a problem with the lips. I like that it's a bit human.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!