Toribash
Original Post
+problems with fight school-> Basic training
hello! it is me who is back:$ .El problem is the following one, when I want to do this tutorial, it doesn't work!, because he says to me that it should do the following thing: Basic training tutorial-> in this tutorial you does will learn how to adjust your player and getting ready to fight-> decapitation 1-> use the ' C ' key to toggle all your joints to the 'hold' state (i do that, then)-> extend the left knee to execute the kick-> we're going to end our turn now. hit space to end.well, I do everything what he says to me but what does the doll to incline a little forward and he says to me that is well done, decapitation 2 and without much ado not at all the tutorial is cut there.wich will be the problem and the solution thank you very much!.sorry for my bad english :P
Well yea that tutorial dosent work for some reason.

It will be fixed when the 4.0 comes out.
Till then, you'll have to skip that one.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

and you know when that version will comes out?, thanks again slipanc! an advice: stop of striking you himself or it goes away to hurt.lol . I am joking .

can you tell how i do a decapitation 1 or/and 2??Thanks!
Well unfortunately nobody knows when the new version comes out.

For decapitation, look here, there you can find loads of useful things for starting.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!