Ranking
Original Post
The Political Machine And How It Affects You.
The Illuminati, The Masonic lodges, and most concerning of all, the Bohemian Grove. How do you feel about your precious president worshipping a 30 foot tall owl? Or better yet, how do you feel about the world around you being a lie? Like my friend Morpheus said,
The Matrix is everywhere. It is all around us. Even now, in this very room. You can see it when you look out your window or when you turn on your television. You can feel it when you go to work... when you go to church... when you pay your taxes. It is the world that has been pulled over your eyes to blind you from the truth.
That you are a slave. Like everyone else you were born into bondage. Into a prison that you cannot taste or see or touch. A prison for your mind.

So now, I offer you the truth, and nothing more. You can leave this thread now, and be on your way, believing what you want to believe, or you can read on and see how far this rabbit hole goes.
Ugh. Not here, please. We all know there's corruption and lies in government.
Fuck this Illuminati shit. Go back to your alfoil lined basement.
infamous
Flaming me only means you've become desensitized.
Last edited by jaatb1143; Jul 17, 2009 at 10:08 PM.
Originally Posted by jaatb1143 View Post
Flaming me only means you've become desensitized.

You ask any smod, and they'll tell you I used to be a tinfoil hat wearer. Don't talk down to me. Just because you've seen Zeitgeist and gone to a few loony bin websites, doesn't mean you're better than me. Or anyone else. I went nuts over that shit when I first saw it, too. I learned to only take fact from it, though. Don't believe everything you read, especially not from one source. RESEARCH IT.

(This bitch is crazy. He's not lying about the hats -Ciao)
Last edited by CiaoTime; Jul 19, 2009 at 06:30 AM.
infamous
This sounds like another idiot conspiracy theorist =/ Get the hell out. Don't be so gullible, believing this kind of information on the internet without any kind of proof of a political scandal/conspiracy. Once you have some factual basis for a logical explanation that there's any kind of harmful activity going on because of the things you listed, that's the sign that you can go preach about this kind of stuff... to other idiot conspiracy theorists.
Last edited by Ragdollmaster; Jul 17, 2009 at 10:28 PM.
How to complain in style: GG, Mahulk.