Toribash
Original Post
Application?
LightningKid said for me to post my app here :o.

Belt: Black (I am not ingame active at all)
Recent forum notoriety if any:* Err... I had a really bad moment with the whole tori-investigation thing, I'm sure you saw that though. Everything is cleared up now though. I am now liked and err "popular"? (I don't know if that is true :o.
favorite mod: If I had to go ingame it would be wushu
favorite mode: Wut
favoritebandfavoritebookfavoriteshoesizeFavorite carfavoriteicecream: MGMTTheHobbit6TeslaBirthdayCake:O
favorite website: http://www.funnyjunk.com
what aren't you. tell us the things you absolutely aren't: I am not a woman. I am not under the age of 15. I am not over the age of 23. I am not a spammer, hacker, scammer, advertiser. I am not a bitch. I am not sure if that last one is necessarily true.
why you want to join this clan: Because I need a clan that is actually active in some way and I need a clan with people I know. And yeah... not gonna be a suck up.
and what other games you play: MAG, MW3, Uncharted 1, 2 and 3, AOS, Diablo 2.

Thanks for reading. Hope I get accepted
Funnyjunk is shit.

I'm incredibly apathetic about this one.
I read your whinebox and your investigation thread but still don't give a shit regarding anything.

Just thought I'd throw that out there.

Hi LK <3
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
\
I read your whinebox and your investigation thread but still don't give a shit regarding anything.

I thought the same thing when I read it
Good job hubby <3
Meh.
[23:23:53] <AndChat|700625> Blue eyes ultimate dragon best card
[23:24:29] <AndChat|700625> You know the one with 3 heads
[23:24:39] <~Lightningkid> just like my dick

[11:35:40] <box> Hampa suck
[11:36:21] <hampa> not the first to tell me that today
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
why you want to join this clan: Because I need a clan that is actually active in some way and I need a clan with people I know. And yeah... not gonna be a suck up.

why you want to join this clan: Because I need a clan that is actually active in some way and I need a clan with people I know.

why you want to join this clan: Because I need a clan that is actually active in some way

Because I need a clan that is actually active in some way

a clan that is actually active in some way

a clan that is actually active

active

Also don't immediately dismiss the opportunity to meet new people. It's a mistake I made and I am disappointed in myself for it.
I was in Parrot... Inq is much more active then parrot. Also, yeah, I agree that Inq has tons of great people to get to know better. I think that is a reason I originally thought about joining, although I didn't list it, cause I thought people would think I was a suck up, as a lot of clans do <.<. Anyways, yeah, thanks for the imput Solax.
Yeah I see that, anyways thanks for reviewing my application guys. I may try again later on and hopefully I'll know you guys better