Toribash
Original Post
Upcoming Ultimate Boxing League
Are you the best at landing devistating blows that make bones shatter?
maybe your a master of reading your opponents next move!

This is just a heads up on the new Ultimate Boxing League (not the actual event)

I am starting up a proffesional boxing league in the next 2-3 weeks.
The entire tournament will consist of making replay in realtoriboxinghwfix2.tbm

You will all need to make a replay with that specific mod of you landing your most devistating blow possible in under 100 frames! based on how hard you punch will determine what weight class you will earn and the person who has the stongest punch will be world champion to start off the season.

When all classes have been handed out a referee will select 6 players every 2 days to fight so 2 players from 3 different weight classes fight every 2 days.
if the amount of players attending the boxing league goes over the limit we will have 2 sets of 6 and so forth to allow players to get regular matches

When it come to the actual matches you must make another replay of you landing a heavy blow, but despite where your punch lands you have to choose between 4 places on the body to aim that damage at and you have to select 1 of those 4 places to defend

Choices:
Right Face
Left Face
Right body
Left body

Example
Hampa Vs Hampus
Hampa deals 23k to Hampus's left face and defends his right body
Hampus deals 32k to hampa's right body and defends his left body
Hampa blocks the attack lowering the attack power to 16k
Hampa wins

Blocking a move will lower the opponents power by 50% allowing for a bit more realism to the fight.

all replays and attacks are to be sent to the ref by PM and the results will be announced in 2 days along with the next matchup.

Start making replays guys and keep an eye out for the actual UBL event thread to open.
Last edited by Kai-Tiger; Apr 10, 2009 at 04:14 PM.
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Confuzling but I understand nao. When you mean devastating do you mean more fracs or more damage?

Also do you have to use regular frame rate for the hit?
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Originally Posted by OrAclE View Post
Confuzling but I understand nao. When you mean devastating do you mean more fracs or more damage?

Also do you have to use regular frame rate for the hit?

devastating = power + damage + fracture

and yeah regular frames
OOOOHHHHH I MAKE U WANNA SCREAMMMMMM, I MAKE YOU WANT TO RUN FROM ME BABY BUT ITS TO LATE YOU WASTED ALL YOUR TIIMMMMEEEEEEE

Originally Posted by aswin View Post
Hampa always wins :/

If Hampa created Toribash that not means that he always wins -.-
Nice comp Kai-Tiger!
Good luck!
thanx the idea is just like boxing there will be occasional challenges and boxing tournaments and once a month there will be a title shot.

plus anyone can join this league at any moment when its up and running