Ranking
Original Post
why are curse words blocked?
hey guys i came here cause i wanted to ask why did they fuckin block out cuss wordz?
||||7th dan black belt||||
Because not everyone wants to (bleep)ing hear/read (bleep)ing curses all the (bleep)ing time.

>.>

Also, it is possible to make a point without cursing, really. You should get used
to it, as it probably isn't going to change.

[/lightningpost]
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
For some of the members. It has severely stunted their vocabulary.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I actually find it funny that they've censored fuck. After all, it's a lot funnier watching "fuck the fuck out you fucking fucker" than looking at people saying "fuck you you fucking fucker."
Mabye because some parents are scared about the internet habbits of their kids.

Im sure here are some kids from 12-13 with parents that get easy scared and when they saw once how somebody said bad words on this forum, they wrote a mail to hampa or some other admins, and said that to them, and now they got to (bleep) every word out.

Thats just my (bleeeeping) opinion (bleepz0red)(bl3p ov3rdos3)
Originally Posted by CMon View Post
I actually find it funny that they've censored fuck. After all, it's a lot funnier watching "(bleep) the (bleep) out you (bleep)ing (bleep)er" than looking at people saying "fuck you you fucking fucker."

Someone told me that you shouldn't do stuff like that, because you can get fucking banned for it.

But yeah, there is no reason to really be swearing in a game like this, especially on the forum... so yeah, live and let censor.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
Originally Posted by Lurtz View Post
hey guys i came here cause i wanted to ask why did they (bleep)in block out cuss wordz?

Did you really have to ask?

I thought it would be pretty obvious, i mean, they block out curses in almost every other internet game.

Why would you need to swear in the first place?
Co Leader of Hell-Razor
[RAWR]Cindermomo: YOUNG BLOOD IS A STUD MUFFIN
Wasn't there a thread like this when it started and got deleted? So why is this still alive?
My hands are staind with blood, just like yours, but unlike you, I'm not scared.
[Devil-Hunter]