Ranking
Original Post
[Vid]MrGSense Tori Tutorials
Hey guys I made a small collection of videos I make when i have new mores or just enough time. I also do other videos but for now mostly Toribash.
The First

The Second

Sorry for the annoying voice I promise you I don't sound like this but its my Turtle Beach X-11's they don't have very good mic quality.
But enjoy anyways.
Last edited by BenDover; Sep 8, 2011 at 09:25 AM.
The videos are gonna help beginners, for example, the first kick in the first video can be turned into aerial combos, but some of these are easily countered and can be learnt in a few seconds into the game.
If you are into making tutorials, give people some tips for openers, because those can be turned into massive epicness, unless you are aiming for helping people in multiplayer and not in replay making.
oh yeah
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
The videos are gonna help beginners, for example, the first kick in the first video can be turned into aerial combos, but some of these are easily countered and can be learnt in a few seconds into the game.
If you are into making tutorials, give people some tips for openers, because those can be turned into massive epicness, unless you are aiming for helping people in multiplayer and not in replay making.

Yeah I know but right now my mic is broke so I cant do anything
fixxed youtube links. have a look at how they are done.
moved thread to the tutorial board.

edit: the tutorial board has a "no moves" policy.
so atm this thread has nowhere to go, seeing as it doesnt belong in art either.
Last edited by BenDover; Sep 8, 2011 at 04:02 PM.
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-