Toribash
Original Post
The windowed mode in this game is crap.
I'm sorry, but it really is. Not only does it move up slightly whenever you alt tab (which it absolutely should NOT do - why have windowed in the first place?), but you can't move it around at all. I believe you used to be able to do this but you can't do it at all in 2.6.

I absolutely cannot play the game in this state. It's broken and it doesn't work. Also, widescreen fullscreen doesn't work properly at ALL. I am a big multitasker and I like (most of) my games to be windowed. I would love to see a fix for this in the next version and/or 3.0.
Hi Robot Chicken, sorry you're having these problems, but we didn't encounter them.

The game window is movable, and the 'Toribash-wide' link should work.
You can try setting the resolution from within the game by:
1. pressing T (when the menus aren't visible)
2. typing: /re 1024 768
or for wide type: /re 1024 600
3. press ENTER

What version of Windows are you using ?
Maybe re-installing the game can solve the problems you've encountered.
Hmmmm...I've been experiencing some of these problems, but not all of them. Also whenever I move the window leaves a mark wherever I move it until I let go of the mouse (it looks kind of cool actually :P).
R.I.P. Billy Mays
Person:
Regarding the marking on the background when you drag the window - it's due to slow or problematic windows-content-redraw function of the application that is supposed to draw whats behind Toribash window. (It can also be just your plain desktop - which means something is eating the computer resources)