Ranking
Re: have u gotten the ps3 yet?
I dont have it,it still has to come in Europe,Ifit already is well....I MAY buy it.I'm savin up!But I'm goin to Malta if I pass my exams and I may buy it from there.I have been saving my maltese money in Malta.
its just a shiny ps2 with nicer grafix and a bigger price tag....brings nothing new to the table
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Too few PS3's, too little potential, too much hassle, too much money.

I think its a waste to even think about buying one until at least the price has reduced.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.
wii on the other hand, IS shiny, DOES bring new things to us, and DOSEN'T cost the price of a used car
Don't take life too seriously, you never get out of it alive anyways.
Probably not getting a PS3 until price drops at least $300. But my boss got me a Wii so I'll get it on tuesday

<suomynona> It might kill you, but, that's the worst it'll do
I fucking hate sony for making the god dam ps3 so damn much
OG of TB
A man of few words
I Pick Ps3 over Wii for Graphics But no for the price i pick Wii for these reason's..
Chuck Norris is in fact the most deadliest weapon on this planet, But then there's EmpreamKick
you guys say not that great just better gfx.... THATS THE POINT. Processing power and the capabilities in physics engines, particle systems, real-time rendering/lighting... that's what it's all about.