Toribash
Original Post
[WIP] Shaolin Bostaff Fight
Mmmk I got this idea after playing my crouching tiger mod a few times, only this time its more to the point, and in the shaolin bostaff style. Pics below:

Special Thanks: Thank you skazz for your snippet for holding a staff, and the staff in your staff mod.

Edit: Reduced the amount of force, and set the gravity to -9.82, works much better, and is more fluid.
Attached Files
shaolinbostaff.tbm (3.5 KB, 70 views)
Last edited by LadyDEATH; Feb 17, 2009 at 05:38 AM.
(Hive people only, haha!)
Very Very Very nice mod
love it
keep up the good work
|Co-Founder of iCoF|Now Using a New Account ToxWolf|
Not bad...

although i suggest setting the dojo size to 1.... your supposed to play on the platform right?
- its been a while
thumbing through the bands I be playin' with the check, keep it real 'til I die, put it on my set Tapion's Avatar
4th Dan Black Belt
Hmmm... This will be sooooooo epic in multiplayer, I can wait untill this is approved.
Sigma | Gata
Lost pet looking for home
Me either. Its gonna be pretty sweet. I dunno if I should submit it for release or not. Or if its ready as is. I kinda wanted to change the center platform to somethin different, but I dunno.
id say its about time. i just advice you thorally tested it before you upload, because i dont think theres anyway to remove it after youve got approved

everythings seems good though... 8D
- its been a while
Originally Posted by blkk View Post
id say its about time. i just advice you thorally tested it before you upload, because i dont think theres anyway to remove it after youve got approved

everythings seems good though... 8D

Yeah I played it a few times, even made a few adjustments like the platform is larger, and has a roof. I submitted it for REL
if you PMed skazz when you did it, he should have it approved in no time at all. ill be looking for this mod (and a server with you in it) soon.
- its been a while
I just approved them a second ago, give it a few minutes to update.
I love these They're like my crane kung fu mod, only far more awesome.

Could you do a version of shaolinmonks where the ceiling and poles can be grabbed, though? It'd make for some kickass strategies, at least in my imagination.
I'm back, I think... :)
Mod Pack
just a few questions:

theres like 4 differnt versions of this.... mind explaining the differences?
- its been a while