Ranking
Original Post
[SOLVED] Flag
Hey, there's that new options which lets you present your country by showing its flag to everybody. Now, the problem is, that in my Control Panel I have my country entered in "where you live" but this doesn't change a thing and I still have only that stupid Toribash logo next to my nick while I see other player with their flags. How to do that to make that flag visible?
Thanks anyway ;p.
Last edited by Rai; Oct 4, 2014 at 07:39 PM.
I think you need to enter you're Email address when you make your account.

Shown in this picture ;0 but idk if there's any way to put in your Email to your currently active account so it shows your flag. A moderator might know
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Yeah, I've got this account for a couple of years, you know, but I've been having some break from playing this game. I didn't remember whether I entered my e-mail or not but when I read what you've just written, I checked it in my Control Panel and yes - I've got my e-mail address entered so the problem must be somewhere else.
Is your country code entered?
"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
And that's what I don't understand. What is this code and where should I (or someone else) enter it?
Per example the United States country code is 1, and for where you live which is Poland (according to your profile) Your country code should be 48. As to how to find where you enter your country code i have no idea, if you look at my profile it has it at the very top.
The flags are based of IP addresses, perhaps it isn't picking yours up for some reason.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
theres no way to manually set a country code, its automatically assigned through ip. but heres the problem, poland recently bought a bunch of unused ip addresses from norway so a lot of polish users with dynamic ips have their flags shown up as either norwegian or nothing. unfortunately theres nothing toribash can do about it until the internet itself gets time to adjust