Toribash
Original Post
Instruments you guys play
I just wanted to know what instruments you guys play. State a bit of information about your instrument.

I'm also interested to hear what models you guys play on.

For me, I played drums for 5 months. I play on a Roland TD4SX.

This was me 2 months ago. Song is Centuries by Fall Out Boy
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
I play piano for 10 years now. I played like every genre in this time (Models: Yamaha, Steinway & Sons).

Started playing keyboard in a reggae/funk band 3 years ago (Models: Korg 01/W FD, looking forward to buy a Clavia Nord Stage 2).
I'm only cleaning here..
Been playing Violin for about 5 to 6 years.
I'm also killer at the tambourine.
Valterain1 was defeated by hermaphrodite on Oct 17, 2015.
I'm a percussionist actually I've played a drum set for 4 years now.
Also skilled at the marimba, bells (big and small), chimes, timpani (etc)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Kill them with kindness and bury them with a smile"
God ABD player and masterful Daycare.tbm connoisseur
I've been playing guitar in general for 8ish years, but in the last year or so I've gravitated towards playing classical music. I have an Alvarez that I found cheap and that was great for introducing me to the classical guitar, and I also have a Squire electric and a Fender acoustic that I started the whole journey with~ I'll be posting around eventually trying to get opinions, so help me out when I do c ;
Ah, video reminded me of when I first started a band with my friends back in school. None of us (except the lead guitarist) knew how to play our instruments. I decided I wanted to be the rhythm guitarist (so I could just focus on playing chords and skip all that tricky riffing shit), and my best mate decided to learn drums. Since he was immobile with his drum set, we'd practice in a shed out the back of his parents' house.

Since then, my guitar skills have improved (played for 5 years now) and I've also been singing. I can't seem to write anything other than soppy love songs, though. I roll with a Epiphone LP100 and an old acoustic Fender my dad used to play with. I've also been playing with 5 strings (getting rid of the bottom E string) for the last year or two - I was playing on my electric and it broke, but I was too lazy to get a replacement string. I found that playing with 5 strings created a unique sound, and I eventually started writing all my songs with 5 strings. Now I feel uncomfortable playing with other people's guitars because that last string is so foreign to me - I'm not even able to do some of my songs on them.
Last edited by Ele; Jul 25, 2015 at 10:59 AM.
I can play almost anything I pick up. I have played piano for around 5 years now, and I've been playing on a Yamaha PSR-273. Hopefully upgrading soon. I can play drums, guitar, bass, bass clarinet, clarinet, trumpet, cornet, baritone, tuba, trombone, alto and bari sax, oboe, bassoon, and I'm really shit at flute, but I manage to make a noise come out. I am also in my HS's drumline. I play tenor drums. As for percussion, I can play mallets, snare, bass drum, bells (big and small), and timpani.
Last edited by Froggies; Jul 25, 2015 at 11:01 AM.
All your frogs are belong to us.
Wszystkie żaby są polskie.
[Ae]ther.
//\\ Check out my GFX Shop! //\\

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I casually play piano, marimba, and mbira. I used to play recorder, trumpet, and violin, all of which I played for around 4 or so years.
The Game Is Broken - Foxy