Ranking
Original Post
Mac Games?
Does anyone know of any good games that i could play on my mac other than toribash?
Re: Mac Games?
games at www.Ragdollsoft.com are nice, im sure i have someother ones, ill edit this if i find em

[T]
#hi

Yea i already have all of those. I also have gish, toribash, a doom 3 demo, a quake 4 demo, N, and lugaru.
Well Warcraft 3 if you're into strategy games.

Otherwise, have a looksy here:
http://www.insidemacgames.com/
Creator of Aikido and Wushu
Most likely candidate to rediscover Toribash every 3 years.
Did the diablo games ever come out for mac? If so can i download them off the internet? Oh yea. The best mac game ever is Deus Ex but i cant run it on my comp because i dont have classic installed on it.
How could you guys forget ambrosia and freeverse, i mean those are the only places that actually make games for macs...
Originally Posted by Patrick
Did the diablo games ever come out for mac? If so can i download them off the internet? Oh yea. The best mac game ever is Deus Ex but i cant run it on my comp because i dont have classic installed on it.

patrick diablo is out for mac but you need the cds so its best to buy the battle chest. o and a good mac game is ragdoll masters from ragdollsoft.com
Originally Posted by Gnarf
Spiderweb Software

Those games were awesome in my opinion... But It depends how much patience you have with them.
Q = QUAKER OATS
Three rules of Q - 1. Qegola and Quarantine both start with Q. 2. There is no U in Qegola. 3. Qegola is you new god.

So a man walks into a bar with a monkey. I forgot the rest of the joke but your mom is a whore.