Toribash
Original Post
[Auction] Nabi Spooky Art Contest Winning Head
Hey everyone,

If you followed the Nabi Spooky Halloween Art Contest, you know that I made an image and won. To make my image, I made a head for one of my characters, and now, since I have no further use for the head, I'm auctioning it off, if anyone wants it.

Minimum bid is 500tc.
Minimum increment is 500tc.

So yeah, pretty cheap... just don't want it to go to waste.

TC bids first, please. If you need to add items to kick up your bid more, that's ok... but start with TC.

Oh, also, the original color is a vampire/shaman red... but I'll do a single color re-coloring if the buyer requests it.

Here's the head.

And the winning image... (produced from in-game screenies)

bid away!
Looks like smudging on the hair...right? I dont really like the dodgey highlighting on the eyes or some reason either.

Otherwise thats ok. The pic makes this thread full of win.

*OldBean approves this thread*
Echomarine 4 the win
Wan't this like one of your first heads before you were well known?

I think it was for a vampire request, right?
hi
Originally Posted by Mahulk17-0 View Post
4k for the eyes to be toxic

No problem. You're the current high bidder then. </captainobvious>

Originally Posted by OldBean View Post
Looks like smudging on the hair...right? I dont really like the dodgey highlighting on the eyes or some reason either.

Otherwise thats ok. The pic makes this thread full of win.

*OldBean approves this thread*

No comments from the peanut gallery, thanks. Lol, jk. yeah, simple head... all I needed for the contest. Wasn't meant to be epic... because if it was... I can do epic...

Originally Posted by Giantz View Post
Wan't this like one of your first heads before you were well known?

I think it was for a vampire request, right?

Yeah, good memory. Smile or someone requested it, and then asked for a few edits. When he abandoned his thread, I just threw it in a file... when the contest arrived, I pulled it out, tweaked it, and used for the contest... fit the bill perfectly for what I wanted.
Last edited by Brainstorm; Nov 5, 2008 at 09:36 PM.
um. possibly, I guess.

So, you want the same red skin, but you want it to have cuts with toxic blood coming from them?