Ranking
Original Post
Player Alert: Pwnage13
Hey just starting this thread to warn the community about some unsportsmanlike players and hopefully save everyone the trouble of dealing with them.

Today I was playing steerablemotorbike.tbm in Pwnage13's room. He offers 1k to whomever can beat him.now he has been a jerk in the past to me, but i was polite to him so he had no vendetta against me. So I was about to beat him in his own game, and he kicks me. So I come back, a little angry, and he kick me again. Then after 3 attempts to get back he force specs me.

Him and his friend KKKboyz continue to harass me saying that I am a jerk and calling me immature despite the fact that he kicked me for winning. So basically i was bombarded with canned insult and hypocrisy, and I felt pretty scummed and confused.

Well I hope no one gives this guy the benefit of the doubt, and don't waste your time on jerks like him.
[Freelance]CMon:Im here to take over RA servur!
[RelaxAll]Zmt70:>.>
[Freelance]CMon:maybe later when theres a little less people
[Freelance]CMon: *scurries*
I'll kick their asses in RL.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

This sorta thing should be against the rules and he should cop himself a week bann

i mean sure people are aloud to argue thats at thier own fault but if its 1k per win or a prize and you kick somone when thier gonna win thats just not on
Last edited by noomy; Apr 30, 2009 at 10:40 PM.
Update: Pwnage apologized to me and sent me 1k, which was nice. However I am not satisfied as I feel the way he and his friend treated me was unacceptable. I will honor his request not to report him, hopefully me telling the whole TB commmunity he's a jerk will change his attitude. But if by some chance any admin sees this and happens to take action, so be it.
[Freelance]CMon:Im here to take over RA servur!
[RelaxAll]Zmt70:>.>
[Freelance]CMon:maybe later when theres a little less people
[Freelance]CMon: *scurries*