Toribash
Original Post
Need Text set model!
Well I'm deciding to get into the texture set making business. Just one problem though..... I have no way to display them (seeing as I only have a head text T.T)! Thats why I'm hiring a "model"

All I need you to do is write up an application of why you think you're most suited to be my texture model =0

Most appealing applicant gets the privilege of being my personal model and gets free textures from me for life!

Entries cease when I think I found the right man for the job .

(note must have full texture set.)
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
why dont you get avwaves, full body texture previewer for free? an easy search would have found this........
I've been searching for days
where would I find these avwaves?
Last edited by SgtBeans; Feb 3, 2009 at 11:00 PM.
every ten seconds I kill 7 puppies. The only way to prevent this is by clicking this savin' puppies
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
My mac can't run it =(
can't do .exe
Try using some conversiton software - boot camp or such

Clicky to give me 100 TC Thx if u clicked
T.T.
Yeah I', planning on getting the new leopard operating system and I beleive that comes with boot camp. But in the meantime, I'd just like I simple solution
Last edited by SgtBeans; Feb 5, 2009 at 12:46 AM.
You put them in a folder in the custom folder, with the right names:

head.tga
l_bicep.tga
r_bicep.tga

etc
[o]|ORMO|Replay thread!
Last edited by Chartle; Tomorrow at 13:37 AM..
I've tried! I've done everything right! It is the right format and is named correctly, its 128x128 pixels.....
I have no other solution.
Originally Posted by SgtBeans View Post
I've tried! I've done everything right! It is the right format and is named correctly, its 128x128 pixels.....
I have no other solution.

The custom folder should really be working, unless somethings changed. Are you sure you are saving it as .tga? Try putting them on Uke or something.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.