Ranking
Original Post
Money survival
you have been kicked out onto the street no shelter, no food or water. You have 5 dollars left.
How would u survive if you were thrown out onto the street with only 5 dollars
examples:
would u spend it on something resourceful
make it grow (explain how you would)
or just simply waste it on a 5 dollar lottery ticket hopping that you win jackpot!
note: you can make up ur own way to survive
So wats your plan to survive the streets

Who will be able to survive the longest?
Last edited by McBurger; Jun 19, 2009 at 06:44 PM.
hmm well first i would take that money and go to the bank and get 500 penies and theni would go to a local wishing well and have at it... after my arm gets sore i will begin to Bludgen pedestrians and take their money and get more penies untill my wishes are answered id even eventualy get enough money to pay people to bludgen other people to get me money
Robert A. Heinlein: "Secrecy is the beginning of tyranny."
I would play hobowars IRL!
steal trolleys, gang wars, collect cans to pay for my spot on the street... everything!
or aliens would beam me up and eat me.
LIGHTING FROM MY EYES
Pffff i would...go into one of the empty houses,drink water,take all what i can,and setup myself into one of the haunted houses nearby.
Rob,rob, all teh day and here we are.
Centuries Of Damn
Id invest in MarienPro
There shairs are crunntly trading at 0.55 cents each but with luck they should rase to 1 cent within the week. Then Id spend my $9 on condoms and sell my body to the night.

yeah... stocks are kool kids. and its a good time to invest because the market is so stable...
[o]
Hit a cop and get in prison, then try to assert myself above the position of prison bitch. And definitly avoid the lower bunk. Don't drop the soap etc. etc.

That's desperation option.

Spend 5 dollars on a knife, commence muggings until I can get a gun, commence robberies, get into drug trafficking, progress as close as i can to mob boss-ish position. Any arrests proceed to desperation option.

That's fallback plan.

Find a job. Get a loan. Anything to get a little bit more money so that I could start a business. Some rich people were homeless at one point in their life. If I fail proceed to fallback plan.

That's my first plan.

There planned everything out.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
I'd probably (like anyone) try to find a way to get more money.If i do raise enough money id probly buy something that would help me raise more money.Like some sort of cleaning supply.Then i could use what ever bought and work for more money.Well,after that id have enough money to buy food and stuff.So,you know where this is going,right?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

If it's in Sweden:

I'd use them to buy a one way trip to go to Dreamhack as a cleaning crew, get my 100$ after doing a cleaning job, stay at the town try and get any shitty job and do anything to keep the 100$ alive. Hope that I'd survive until the next Dreamhack and go for the cleaning crew again.
Jalis: Freelancer, you're a duck | Sachi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Reanimator: Freelancer, you're a duck
satiknee: Freelancer, you're a duck | Wiggi: Freelancer, you're a duck | Tarlan: Freelancer, you're a duck