Ranking
Original Post
Looking for a good 360 game
So I've come across a decent sum of money, I'd like to invest some of it into a few 360 games.
So any good suggestions?
I like shooters, RPG, adventure, fighting, and sandbox type games.
So yeah, suggestions are appreciated.
Back in my day...
well if you like zombie slaying then go for dead rising or left 4 dead

i highly reccomend call of duty for your shooting games
Played Mirror's Edge? It's a great fighting/shooting/platforming(I guess?) game. But the gameplay should speak for itself. Rent it, maybe.
Proud iCoF Leiutenant.You strike first. I strike last.
I'de recommend something like the new street fighter game.

I'de also recommend you rent the games. When you get tired of playing the game or if it wasn't what you were excactly looking for, you could take it back.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
º7th Dan Black Beltº
º[vibe]º
ºJoin my fan club!º
/l、
(゚、 。 7
 l、 ~ヽ(
 じしf_ )ノ

Sorry, no such thing as a good game for 360

but meh, i guess your stuck with the 360 so better grab some games anyway :/
Fable; Mortal Combat; Left 4 Dead (+2); Gears of War (1/2)

Enjoy.
When I see you, my heart goes DOKI⑨DOKI
Fish: "Gorman has been chosen for admin. After a lengthy discussion we've all decided that Gorman is the best choice for the next admin."
i know a lot of people on these forums didnt like fallout

but i loved it and played it throigh about 4 times

pretty long game, and alot of things to do

for your shooting, rpg and action
^ Spelling Fail.
Originally Posted by Gorman View Post
Sorry, no such thing as a good game for 360

but meh, i guess your stuck with the 360 so better grab some games anyway :/
Fable; Mortal Combat; Left 4 Dead (+2); Gears of War (1/2)

Enjoy.

Bring on the fanboys.

If you like strategy sort of games, halo wars.

Left 4 dead is good, gears of war 1/2, call of duty 4/5, GTA Iv ( tons of fun to play online if you have friends o: ), Skate 2, Rainbow six vegas 2 ( A shooter with lots of features ) Probably the game i'm best at, among with gears of war ect, and the most gamerscore on rainbow six vegas 2, showing its a fun game ;p
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
.::[Latin]::..-Ldr[GU]-[OLDA]-[PwN]-[TO]-[BISH]-[MG]-[WLT]

[Auction].::Full Demo Set::.
~TheElement Signature WingFlame
Mirrors edge is a fun game if you don't mind the fact that you won't always have a gun when you need one. You do not have a gun in the game, you need to disarm someone to get theirs, and even then you only have a gun until the ammo in it runs out.

This helps make the game more about dodging and avoiding getting shot, especially since you can only be hit a few times before you die.

The game is also quite a bit of fun to play, I have already played through it like 4 times, and its still fun.
Read the Market Rules
In #Support: [19:53] <@firebolty> StileCheat: Did you try this?: would you lick onima's pussy clean for 10,000 dollars
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
What i can suggest you is Fallout 3, Call fo Duty Modern Warfare and Splinter Cell, those are pretty cool action games in my opinion (not 100% sure if they are out yet though)