Ranking
Original Post
Illustratorization
Okay, so basically I can like 'computerize' stuff, like sketches, etc.

Some examples of computerized stuffs are at http://pa2c.deviantart.com/

If anybody has like a sketch or something that they want me to do, I'd be happy to do it.

P.S. In half an hour though, bleach is on :P

P.P.S. Still post now though.

P.P.P.S. So pretty much just scan something onto your comp, and post the sketchy here.
so in other words u use photoshop and a pen and tablet like my sister http://scheree.deviantart.com/
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Originally Posted by cabose View Post
so in other words u use photoshop and a pen and tablet like my sister http://scheree.deviantart.com/

I don't have a tablet. I hate pentool in PS.

I use ILLUSTRATOR (hence the topic name). :P
pft i dont care with u use paint shop or paint all i no is there kinda crappy and i no many experianced artist on that site including the almight bleedman whom i havnt commented in a while
Originally Posted by Dexter
if god is with me and if i belived in god and im sure he is in the room with me, i just wish he brought a extention cord

Originally Posted by cabose View Post
pft i dont care with u use paint shop or paint all i no is there kinda crappy and i no many experianced artist on that site including the almight bleedman whom i havnt commented in a while

I am NOT asking for comments on my stuff.

Please do the following:
a) Learn to TYPE properly (or at least semi-properly).
b) Learn to COMPREHEND English.
c) Think before you post.
d) Actually post ON-TOPIC. What the hell does 'almight bleedman' have to do with me asking if anybody wants their sketches to be vectored? <_<

Do not reply to/quote this post, it will only further prove my point.

Do NOT post in here unless you have something to contribute to the topic.

EDIT: Oh and the DevArt comics aren't supposed to be about quality. Just a nice, simple and cartoonish style.
Last edited by gro0003; Sep 10, 2007 at 03:32 PM.
Can you vectorize?
凸[◣_◢]凸 PRAISE LID 凸[◣_◢]凸 FUCK THA HATERS 凸[◣_◢]凸 PUT THIS IN YO SIG IF U DOWN 凸[◣_◢]凸
They remind me of Calvin and Hobbes, my favourite comic; I like them. They have a nice style of drawing, nice and simple.

Cabose, stop being such an ass, because he was critical about people's work, if a little over critical. We should learn to forgive such a small amount of e-drama.
my friend said they remind him of calvin and hobbes too.
strange. i drew them!
WHOO. anyway bleedman DRAWS he doesnt VECTORISE.
And if you wanted i could draw a full scale comic thing. but its too bothersome. so i draw fast easy strips.
thecolourofthesky_
Can you do it with something like this?
<ducky> The game.
<siku> ducky: i didnt know this was 2005 and 4chan
<siku> sorry, i hate the game and you should shut the fuck up about that retarded bullshit
<siku> you should link us to awesome and edgy motivational pics next or maybe pedobear
<siku> inb4 rep needs toriprime or vip lmao rofl that /b/ is grate
<siku> is this the part where you educate me on memes, further showcasing your amazing 4chan findings
<siku> word x is a meme lmao rofl
<+veb> someone make ducky smod
lol gro0003...
maybe you should have got to know us more first before you posted that classing thread, cuz now every ones first impression on you is negitive >.<

i sketch stuff.. (not on comp) but knowing you, you'd probably just rate it novice >.< (jk =P)
if ya wanna vector it you can... =/

any way nice comic, simple smooth drawings, nice style...

p.s. yay for bleach >.<
Last edited by MrPoptart; Sep 11, 2007 at 05:59 AM.