Toribash
Original Post
Texting and driving?
Hello, fellow toribashers! What are your thoughts on texting and driving? Do you think its okay, or that it is dangerous? Studies show that texting in and driving is the same as drinking three beers. Whats ur opinion?
Originally Posted by apple View Post
I can text while driving and not looking at my phone. :|

Same here. But I still think it's really unsafe to do.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Texting and driving is pretty easy to me I guess it depends upon hand-eye coordination.
I just keep the wheel steady with my legs while I text.
I'm Monozide and I smoke a lot.
I almost got hit by a person texting it ultimately led to pizza inside their passenger window. Also you don't have as much as a reaction time if a small child stepped in front of your car.
Originally Posted by T0ribush View Post
Also you don't have as much as a reaction time if a small child stepped in front of your car.

Why would a "small child" be walking on the interstate highway?
I'm Monozide and I smoke a lot.
I don't think ENYBODY should do that!!! It's way too unsafe, alot of people's family members, Boyfriends, Girlfriends etc. have died or have gotten really injured. Sometimes it makes me not want to have texting enymore. Same thing for hores playing! I'm all for haveing fun, I love messing around, but not when i get in a car. Maybe a year or two ago my friends realy good friend died in a car accadent. Hes is a very know person. The accadent was cuased by horseplaying, but he was not wearing a seatbelt. The parimedics sead if he was wearing his seatbelt he would still be here. So WEAR YOUR SEATBELTS! This is no joke.

Rest In Peace Robby.
Totally fucking stupid thing to do. Talking is one thing, and that's bad enough. Texting is an outright deathwish.
Last edited by Warcry; Feb 13, 2010 at 04:00 AM.
infamous
Originally Posted by Warcry View Post
Totally fucking stupid thing to do. Talking is one thing, and that's bad enough. Texting is an outright deathwish.

^that

Texting should not be done while driving, my mom texts while she drives but only at stop lights when she doesnt have to focus on driving. Maybe on a long free way with hardly any traffic too if you want too but I wouldnt unless it's like the country and noone really drives on it.