Fireless
2 Votes / 8.00%
Nothing changes
5 Votes / 20.00%
Voters: 25. You may not vote on this poll
View Poll Results

Original Post
OLDA news/poll.
O.k. So a while back I made the thread about taking a cut back in my activity. Clearly this hasn't really happened as of yet, but I need to get this shit under way. So I am making this poll, and depending on the votes, we may have a new local mod. This person will hopefully do all the things I do (i.e. not much, maybe clean up some posts in the OLDA room and say hello to new people and have comps) and since OLDA is all about not having one person in charge, we are going to vote on it, as per the suggestion of someone smarter than I am.

This is an OLDA only vote.

So, here are the choices. The people mentioned are people who PMd me and whom I feel will do a good job. They are good people, so if for some reason you don't like them, dont post shit about it here.

First up kntornsrin. The most vetted of the applicants, one of the earlier members and generally a good dude.

Next is Tempo. A well respected guy, and from what I have seen level headed.

Next is fireless. He never asked outright, but oh well, he is good people and having worked with him on comps, I trust him.

Finally there will be a choice to not make any changes. This would mean that the board will still be moderated by Blotto and Kyat, as well as any SMOD or TeamVodka person who feels like doing so.

If this whole thing just doesn't sit right with you, tell us, and don't vote.

O.k. I'm tired and still have to do a fuck ton of work and fap and shower before the night is out. So that's it for now Vote away ye old heads.

P.S. the voting is secret, but there are ways of knowing if anyone decides to vote with an alt or if someone not in OLDA votes.
Organisation of Awesome: Member.
Originally Posted by deady View Post
Tempo. A well respected guy, and from what I have seen level headed.

This explains my vote.

Not so secret, is it ?
<Alan> lol, rutz, it might be cool to smell your ass all the time you touch the mic

http://i307.photobucket.com/albums/nn298/H4rl/PS/deathnote1-2.png
oh

just wen i voted i saw = P.S. the voting is secret, but there are ways of knowing if anyone decides to vote with an alt or if someone not in OLDA votes.

i voted on tempo so do -1 there.

sorry
/me goes with clan loyalty

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you