Toribash
Original Post
[r] Stories
No fancy things, just writing, the current edition is imaginary..

Bleh, I feel like a train has hit me, I suppose I should get up, as I try to get up, I notice, this isn't my bed, these are the woods
outside my house. I look around, and all is the same, but as I'm looking, I take a look at myself, and I'm in some sort of suit,
it looks like It can help keep me alive, make me stronger or something, maybe.... I need to scratch my head, I try to,
but I'm stopped by something, feels like metal, I can see my hand infront of me, I guess I have a helmet on. So, I think it's
about time to go into my house, but while walking, I notice that my back no longer hurts, and, it seems as if I'm older, this must
be some sort of dream, almost out of the woods, I know because there is the dogwood that my dad had named tic, ahh, my dad, I think
I'd give anything just to see him again.... As I walk out of the woods, I'm stopped by something, It looks like some sort of mammal,
like.. like a dolphin crossed with a giraffe, god, thats freaky, I just push it aside, all I have to do is take this corner here,
nothing big, walking up the steps now, man, our door has a dent in it, I don't remember that, and it looks as if this porch has been
blown up.

I open the door, it's not locked, take a right, and right in front of me is my room, as I open the door the hinges fall off,
how strange, all looks to be the same, even my computer, but there is something different, I feel it, and, as I look at my tv, I find
it, there are huge red letters spelling ishi with ish circled and on my right side, a poster saying raid, with the aid circled. Ishaid?
aidish? What is this? As I begin to sit down, but I'm stopped by a voice ever so remembered, "What the hell are you doing in here"
I look behind me, and it's my dad, How is this possible? He should be dead? Everything going black..... And my life ends with a thud.

I arrive in this exquisite area, gold is everywhere, with a shine that could blind a man, and the sky, it's lovely purple hue,
there is no way to even describe it. Though, the most beautiful thing I've ever seen in my life is right infront of me, it's a woman
whos eyes are intense with purpose, her body glows for what comes next, and her face, her face already knows what will happen...

While my mind is completely devoured by this natural wonder of beauty and fortold fantasy, something catches my attention, a very distant
pop, followed by a wizz, huh, what is that, as my mind tries to contemplate this wonder, I look at my leg, and there is a huge hole in it
something of this sorts could not happen. I knowingly, while somewhat unable to look at this womans face again, while all I see is a rather
large hole, covered so in her brains, half her eyeball, and her lower jaw, as quick as I realise that it was a bullet wound, rather then
my imagination, the extreme pain of my leg, almost like a slow chainsaw would bite at your leg, the pain unimaginable, and all I can do is
scream out in pain, no one to hear me, no one to see me..... It's somewhat dark now, must have been a few hours past, and my leg, the un-ending
pain that I'll feel no matter what I do, my bone, it looks to be severly fractured, not to mention that my calf no longer is on my bone, but
shreaded to peices a few feet right to me, my only hope, is that someone finds me soon, or I fear, that I will not succumb to suffering at
the endless torment of a 50 caliber bullet....
Last edited by Tim; Mar 15, 2011 at 12:04 AM. Reason: Update
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
Keep these coming. I think I might steal the ideas, make the stories a little longer and get them published (if you're OK with that :v).

Just a rough sample; 10 minute job with no editing:
As I slowly regain consciousness, feeling returns to my body and I feel 
as though a train has hit me, full force. I have no idea what has happened or 
why I feel the way I do. After trying to remember how I got to be this way for 
a few minutes, I decide to get up. As I feel around for a prop to help myself 
up with, I realise that I'm not in my house and on my bed, but lying on the 
ground in the woods outside of my house. 

I stand up, using a nearby tree to help me. I don't have the strength to jump 
up; there's something weighing me down. I look around the woods and don't 
notice anything out of the ordinary. Out of the corner of my eye, I notice that 
I am not wearing my usual jeans and T-shirt. I'm in a high-tech-looking suit.
Like something Solid Snake from Metal Gear Solid would wear. It looks as
though it could be keeping me alive, or making me stronger, or something. 
Maybe...

My head begins to itch and I try to scratch, but my hand cannot get near it. 
I can feel something on my head. Perhaps a helmet? It is of little 
consequence; try as I might, I cannot touch my head. I'll just have to put 
up with the itch.
Last edited by Ryan_old2; Mar 6, 2011 at 07:17 AM.
Thread=bumped, sorry, I had to go away for a bit, but I'm back :q
* MMDES222 ([email protected]) has joined #support
[13:47:19] <MMDES222> How to add a brother to the game to make it (mc)
[13:50:05] <@Stellar> What the fuck did you just say to me

Kristis133 is better than me
The Dream
The room quivered before him uneasily. The darkness shifted in and out focus struggling to make a decision. Wispy and cloud like it hovered like muck a viscous liquid to be pushed through. He was in too deep submerged completely, frantically flailing in a vain attempt to push through everything and at the same time nothing. To shift from reality into the lights that shown soothingly through the seemingly endless mist. Every inch of his body tingled with desire every thought in his head was being dedicated to this cause. His hand appeared in front of vision as he strained to see through the dark colourless environment. “Only a little further!” he repeated in his head breaking concentration.

He awoke suddenly. Sitting upright he drove a shaking hand to his forehand wiping cold sweat with the back of his hand. He stared at the wall trying to bring his breathing back to a normal pace he felt his damp bed sheets stick to him as repositioned himself on the bed reluctantly to fall back asleep. How he hated sleeping these reoccurring dreams of emptiness had a massive effect on him awake or asleep he felt utterly drained and against his will thoroughly disappointed; it seemed a part deep inside of him longed for nothing more than reaching the lights that so often plagued his sleeping thoughts. He had sub consciously connected these dreams with his depressing short comings in life, of his inability to progress as he would like.

Anthony had always struggled to play the game of life his work for a small debt collector’s firm had never satisfied him finically or emotionally and his personal life failed to do much to improve this. Always a loner Anthony had skimmed through school without leaving much impact on anyone his short and scrawny appearance as child and teenager had landed him the subject of other’s jokes and as a result he found himself tormented throughout his young life. Now 24 he found himself quite alone with little to show for himself.

He sunk back to a dreamless sleep inside a tiny, dingy bedroom. This room held a dank smell and feel to it the small desk squeezed into the only free space at the bottom of the bed was littered unceremoniously with odd papers and office stationary. A small lamp was perched at the edge of the desk accumulating at least an inch of dust so its colour would be undistinguishable in this dim light. Through the grimy window a street light was shinning in a faint orange glow which illuminated a picture of women a top a bed side dresser.

This woman was inarguably beautiful. Her long red hair fell past her shoulders in waves to rest unseen on her back. She smiled out towards the room which almost lifted the feel of neglect that hung over it. She had a kind face round and shaped vaguely of a heart as it reached her hairline. Her eyes had a pearly glint to them as they shown blue with happiness making it extremely difficult to look away from her. She stood apparently alone in the back drop of forest which was complemented heavily by her presence. The leaves of the surrounding trees reddened by season it made a very stunningly eye grabbing scene.

The alarm clock next to Anthony’s bed flicked to 6:00am and gave a sudden drowsy beep followed by a continuous unpleasant screech “Dam thing!” Anthony grumbled sleepily scrapping in the darkness for the source of the disturbance. Slamming his hand unnecessarily hard onto the button on top of the clock Anthony rose from bed rubbing his eyes and yawning. Anthony’s build had not changed much from when he was younger although he now stood at close to 6 foot tall. His face held the constant look of a defeated man; heavy bags were formed so deep under his eyes he looked as though he received a hefty blow to his nose. His hair was shaved bald in an attempt to hide his premature receding hairline that was reappearing despite his best efforts. He definitely carried the look of a man who had been rather cruelly treated by time.

Anthony shuffled sluggishly towards his door and wrenched it upon to reveal a dimly lit hallway with two doors leading off to the left. Selecting the first Anthony engaged in his very precise morning routine. He had followed this since he was a young man it included perfectly timed shower of 8 minutes and a further 10 minute grooming time, 4 slices of toast buttered and sliced to triangles. Anthony took a certain comfort from this. Nothing unexpected and nothing out the ordinary it was the simplest and depressingly the most care free part of his day. He left for work at 7:30am sharp this would allow him enough time to visit his favourite coffee shop on his commute to work.

decided to contribute, wrote this the other night. Not proof read, don't know if I'll continue. inb4 BoredPayne rapes me for my lacking commas.
Last edited by Fee; Mar 14, 2011 at 11:52 PM.