Toribash
Original Post
Graphic error
I got a new pc today, so I had to install Toribash new and now I have a big problem (besides shaders still not working)

what is this? oO
Does anyone know what to do?

Thanks =)
You're hoping somebody someday will do you like I did!
Try rebooting before you mess with the drivers if you haven't already... It might just be a program conflict or something dumb like that. If nothing works, try turning of aero. It looks like vista's just having a problem setting the rendering window. Does it do that in full screen?
"She stole my virginity!"---"Well you weren't using it..."
Ich bin muede. Ich brauche einen Feieren...
Originally Posted by Jam0864 View Post
update graphics drivers.

As said.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
hmm, it's strange.
It works when I start Toribash and when I switch to another window this error comes. But when I minimize and maximize TB it's working again oO

I will get a new graphic card in about two weeks, so I'll not update the current one.
I thought there would probably be a simple solution. Since it doesn't look like that, I'll just live with it and wait for the new card ;)

Thanks everyone =)
Last edited by BlowAllOut; Feb 13, 2008 at 08:16 AM.
You're hoping somebody someday will do you like I did!
I'd like to know what your current graphics card is before I close this. If you could tell me it'd be appriciated.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Erm, it SHOULD lag. But that's not even what the topic is about...
"She stole my virginity!"---"Well you weren't using it..."
Ich bin muede. Ich brauche einen Feieren...