Toribash
Original Post
Painting the Jollys
Hey fellas,

So I had this idea to paint all of you guys aboard a pirate ship, doing various pirate-like things. Brucia just requested that I do this, so I guess it's official.
I thought I'd make this thread so you guys can see what's happening and if you have any ideas, tips, or a request for a position or something for your character you can let me know.

Here's what I have so far:

Brucia (adding Neon soon)

Zalmoxis (unfinished and nasty wip)

Ideas:
Neon: is going to be holding a spy-glass beside Brucia in the first one.
Ferrock: wants to be sweeping the deck.
Missuse: thought I'd put him bellow deck with the treasure.
Niko: Sitting on a barrel beside the mast, carving something.
Hippy: Crows-nest.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
if you paint me

i wanna be doing the Hand Knife game ^^

the one where you try to stab a knife between your fingers without hitting yourself

edit: also you are very talented
Belt: 10th Dan ; Clan: JollyR
Orgs: ORMO, Portugal Organization and T3AL
I want to be in the air, jumping of a plank, but instead of water, gold coins and diamonds await me.
If it can be done, ofc.
When painting me, don't use my current set as a reference pls, but this one

siblings

more pics can be found here: http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=115880

Also I love how u made Zalmos B....es faceugly. A true pirate doesn't deserve better, nor wants for that matter.

BTW, since I am the banker and all. How much are we paying you for this :P?
Last edited by missuse; Dec 11, 2011 at 09:08 PM.
wishful eyes deceive me
Hippy: So you're cool with the crows-nest? No loading the cannon like you mentioned in my other thread?

extremerun: I'm painting all of you. I happen to be an expert at finger fillet (in Red Dead) so it will be done.

Missuse: Haha, I like it. I'll give it a go. About his biatch, very true. Plus he's a lizard man, how high can his standards be?
About payment, I just started doing this for fun, so I don't need anything. But like I said to Brucia, if you guys want to make a donation I won't stop you ;)

Large: Thanks man.
You'll have to excuse me, I'm not at my best. I've been gone for a month, I've been drunk since I left.
Suppose firing a cannon won't be such a bad idea unless anyone else wants to do it. ;P

Edit: But if your not up to drawing something like that jebus I won't hold it against you haha.

New head I got yesterday, fyi I only wear a head so there is no need to draw a body like zals or anything. ;)

Picture

Last edited by McBurger; Dec 12, 2011 at 02:48 AM.