Toribash
Oh come on now. Isn't this taking it a bit too far in making fun of the organizations?

EDIT: Screw that^, I approve of this. I hear that billion-year contracts are in.
Last edited by Imsku; Mar 8, 2008 at 06:00 PM.
[12:23] <Drugade> hello
[12:24] <Drugade> i have paid over my phone but i become my tc not!!!
Sign me up.
I respect you and I think this would be fun ^.^

I, Owned674, hereby pledge my complete and total obedience to Juntalis as I prepare to enlist in Juntalis's Personal Army. As a soldier of said army, I am sworn to uphold my billion year service contract. Any and all insults of Juntalis is an insult to me. I will defend Juntalis as I would myself, and attack any who oppose his will.
cna a j0in ya rafl let orngaisatiun? imma b alwas helpn u 2 defet ya enemys11!?ß
Originally Posted by Patrick_Unrated View Post
I am a fag. This is spam.

Wonderful.

Thanks!

Oh, just a note, I'll be gone from the 23rd of March to the 27-29th, I am flying to Ontario (Family Business on mom's side) and will have no access to the computers.

Also, would you lik me to make a link in teh sig?

and I am working on a logo of my own ^.^
Juntalis,

The Brotherhood has just concluded their emergency summit on the rise of tyrannical armies across Toribash. It has come to Our attention that your suppressive ways have finally sparked into an entity of hate and destruction. We have unanimously decided that you must be destroyed. Immediately. While our efforts have been passive towards the organizations, you may expect no such leniency. You and your army will be removed from Toribash in any form it may take. We are legion.

Expect us.
Lmao, you come out of no where Silatnu.

Good luck with the army Juntalis.
idle
Juntalis is one of the best bashers so i hereby ask to join his personal army.

I, KillerNoob hereby pledge my complete and total obedience to Juntalis as I prepare to enlist in Juntalis's Personal Army. As a soldier of said army, I am sworn to uphold my billion year service contract. Any and all insults of Juntalis is an insult to me. I will defend Juntalis as I would myself, and attack any who oppose his will.
/~\BROWN BELT RANK/~\