Ranking
Original Post
Regina Spektor Vs Lady Gaga
Story:I was suggesting Regina spektor songs for maylene.She told me they suck,and that she likes Lady Gaga.Hence,this thread.I will post some songs of both artists for you to judge.Although,I'm almost certain that Lady Gaga is the kind of artist who produces a good song every album which sells,but almost all of the other songs would suck.You know,like every mainstream artist does.I know Regina Spektor though has released two high quality albums,filled with great songs."Far" only contains one bad song in my opinion.But,let's see what people think about her over here.

So,let's start.

Lady Gaga:

Regina Spektor:

So,I hope this won't be the typical "xx vs yy" thread,and we can give constructive criticism for both artists.In the end music taste is subjective,and everyone will have an opinion.But,if you like any of those two artists,I would like you to justify why one should be considered better than the other.I would specially like to hear from anyone who is a Lady Gaga fan.They can also be easily compared since they sing the same genre which is "pop".So,yeah let's keep it clean,and no useless posts.

Cheers.