Ranking
Original Post
Eurovision Song Contest 2012
Yep, it's on again and with two semi finals already done, just the final remains.
This is just a thread made so that any other people following Eurovision can discuss and chat about the show.
If you didn't know, Eurovision is a big song contest where lots of countries around Europe all put forward one song that then competes to win this years final. The winning country hosts it for the next year etc. This year the host country is Azerbaijan.

Personally, I'm going for Sweden as I do every year. Country of my childhood. ;)

Also, though for you Europeans there have already been two semi finals, here in Australia the first semi is only on now.
If you're going to post information about anyone getting through or how any country did without clearly marking it and placing it in spoilers I will ban you. You have been warned.

Enjoy the song contest.
I'm going for Romania this year, sweet song.

Though, it would be pretty awesome if Austria's 'Trackshittaz' won.
sweden always have the same kissass popculture song that only teenagers and oldpeople likes.

HATE
A true replay maker only knows blood,sweat,tears and glory...ALSO failure, ALOT of failure.
also i sing harshvocals n stuff https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=keIOUNr_PAM
I thought Sweden deserved the win this year but I loved the quirkiness of Moldova's act.
I R IRONMAN
Congrats to all guys who was hoping for Sweden's win. Sweden really deserved to win.
Dammit, our Buranovskie Babushki were so close to win Eurovision xD Derp it!
|Windows Belt 10| |Damned Leader| |Ex-GameKeeper-2010| |RUTori| |ΑΒΈ² ΕΓΉΑ|
|Ex-ClanSquad-2018| |20% Cooler than you| |1st nick - Major|