Toribash
Original Post
Hand textures
I need somebody to make me very simple hand textures that make it say 7up on the fists (Knuckle part - that comes at your face with a punch) MAke the 7 red and the up green. They will be on seperate hands, like [7] [up]. When you post that you will make them or when they are done how much you want and I'll pay or negotiate. Thanks.

P.S. Oops, forgot to mention this, Put REVO on the tops (The back on your hand - Part you see when typing) RE on hand with 7 on it, VO on hand with up on it.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
text blurs on the front of the hands, iv tried...
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Originally Posted by BenDover View Post
text blurs on the front of the hands, iv tried...

squeez it closer
no, proportions are right
but the text actually blurs when u on such a small scale
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
Ok then, The same way i wanted Revo as before under it, and where i wanted the 7up text before, a 7up logo if possible. The logo here would be good: http://farm1.static.flickr.com/64/19...0ac5ab.jpg?v=0 Thanks.
Last edited by 7upchuck; May 6, 2008 at 11:33 PM.

There's my signature now when do I get this free boat armed with plasma launchers you mentioned?
Put the 7 a little more to the left and can you make the Revo text bigger? And less sketchy if you can (smoother). And PM me with price and file when you're done.
Last edited by 7upchuck; May 7, 2008 at 04:40 AM.

kk I will probably do it tomorrow so I will pm you then

edit: done here it is
Last edited by Fernando09; May 7, 2008 at 03:22 PM.
nice hands!! 7up u rich o u can afford hands lol
[12:04] <@Jarmund> the only thing that could make it even clearer that he didn't have a woman, would be if he played WoW
[21:20] <blkk> what does fap mean?