Toribash
Original Post
[-Regret] Recruitment!

Hello! Welcome to the [R]egret Recruitment Thread!
The members of the [R]egret family are very accepting and loving to those who would like to join us.
Assuming that you've come here to join us, we have a few amount of requirements that will be expected from you.
Please fill out our application form properly and full of detail.
Also, please read our rules thoroughly. They're very simple and are not difficult to follow at all!
Jisse, Donutfatal, and I will evaluate your applications and vote, yes or no, whether you're allowed to be a part of our family.
Good luck!

Our clan will require a minimum of 3 replays added and a minimum belt of Black belt, they also need to be active in-game, as well as the forum with use of proper grammar.

Name:

Belt:

Any violations?:

If yes, for what?:

Are you active in forum and in-game?:

Please tell me something about yourself:

What can you bring to [Regret]:

Did anyone reference you, who?:

Why do you want to join [Regret]:

Jisse and Donutfatal, the owners, are planning on running this clan as a fun, creative, yet competitive type of way. We plan on hosting events and clan wars as much as possible for our members with our own TC and the TC we have from donations in the [Regret] bank. We want to try and make the experience our members have in [Regret] an exciting one, one they won't have in any other clan. We will try and make the clan and its members as active as possible with a annual activity check in the forums.

Our rules are simple:
1. Be Respectful
2. Be Active
3. Don't make us look bad
4. Be honest
5. Try to use proper grammar

Last edited by Kiza; Jun 20, 2012 at 11:52 PM.
tags beside our names?
dont unofficial clans have those little tags like[regret] and im starting a different account getting rid of this one.
Thank you for reading my app.
Last edited by Picasa; Jul 13, 2012 at 06:01 PM.
[c]hess
Picasa, your already in a clan.
Last edited by Donut; Jun 22, 2012 at 12:42 AM.
Pickled is alright
And fresh is quite a delight
Creati0n-approved
Name: pvtWolf

Belt: black

Any violations?: N/A

If yes, for what?: N/A

Are you active in forum and in-game?: very active on both

Please tell me something about yourself: i am in high school i do free running in my free time. and moslty play after 4pm in uk time.
i live in london

What can you bring to [Regret]: i want to fight the gods because i was in gods and the old leader of gods left and gave gods clan to another person and that person took advantage of his rank and i don t like him much thats why i left. i am pretty pro because gods is rank 31.

Did anyone reference you, who?: JISSE

Why do you want to join [Regret]: same as the question 8
Attached Files
slam#3.rpl (549.7 KB, 7 views)
swap sides1.rpl (52.2 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by pvtWolf; Jun 22, 2012 at 05:23 AM.
IF IT'S ANYONE IT'S ME!
Okay, PVT. One more step in your application, you have to post 2 replays of yourself in multiplayer or singleplayer doing some cool shit.
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved
Accepted.

Now just get skype and add: chase.michael.baldwin

Pvt, you're kinda proving to be a bit inactive in the forums haha, didnt you say you were very active?
Last edited by Donut; Jun 25, 2012 at 03:25 PM.
Pickled is alright
Creati0n-approved