Ranking
Original Post
EPIC Multiplayer Replays Needed
Hi, my name's volt and I'm requesting EPIC multiplayer replays.

Replay must be multiplayer and using classic.tbm.
Replay must not be used in another video.
I don't prefer tearing or grabbing limbs off - try to submit thins that stick to punches, kicks, knees, elbows, and maybe one or two Zidanes.

I want to see solid hits that dismember.

The goal is to make a video with good audio syncs to a pretty rough electronic/dnb track.

Some decent examples of what I'm looking for are attached.

Bonus points to replays that have two significant hits that don't happen immediately after eachother, as in the last replay "volt vs Teapot"

Thanks.

(Thread will be pruned often )

NEW: Prizes!
I got a little concerned about activity due to no prize so I've decided to add a prize pool. Right now I only have about 8k tc, but I expect to earn a bunch by the time this video is finished.
When the video is finished and posted, I will divide 30,000 tc among every replay submitter that I use in the video, based on how helpful the submitter was in adding to my video. I won't know FOR SURE which videos I'm going to be using until the video is being made. Right now I'm just collecting replays.

Good luck!

EDIT: Please Read! (01:25 AM EST on June 9)

Request!
Now that I have quite a few very good replays let me try to change up what I'm asking for a bit:
Now I want to further the request by being a little more specific. Let's see what you guys have that have the same guidelines as my first request, but I want the "impact of interest" to occur a bit later on in the match. I'm talking about the replays where your "epic moment" occurs at a time later than the opening 100 frames or so.

This is because I need a little bit of filler material so I'm not constantly showing 30 frame openers every 4 seconds.

Any takers?
Attached Files
kblj.rpl (52.6 KB, 37 views)
kbsplitmord.rpl (46.4 KB, 31 views)
mlarson_vs_volt-3410_33961.rpl (51.8 KB, 24 views)
volt_vs_McTyTaN-35438_3474.rpl (57.3 KB, 18 views)
volt_vs_TeapoT-105766_44599.rpl (68.9 KB, 38 views)
Last edited by volt; Jun 9, 2008 at 07:25 AM.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Been playing competitive Team Fortress 2.
I just realized I named my request very similarly to Mosier's Nabi-sponsored multiplayers replay thread... this was entirely arbitrary.
Last edited by volt; Jun 8, 2008 at 02:57 AM.
Hi. I used to be a damn good mod (wayback 2008 and earlier) and then veb made me not a mod.
Wasnt going to post anything until i saw myself getting pwnt, so here is one to try and save face (i think its the kind of thing you are looking for)
Attached Files
5stepkick.rpl (40.7 KB, 37 views)
I have to admit I don't think these replays really fit your request, but I hope I could help you.
Attached Files
pawn17 (flawless).rpl (73.7 KB, 40 views)
pawn11.rpl (79.1 KB, 22 views)
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?

Originally Posted by Grendel View Post
I have to admit I don't think these replays really fit your request, but I hope I could help you.

First one - amazing, will definitely use.
Second one, not so much
Originally Posted by Evil_Lemon View Post
well my oldname was tatsmynamei recently got my name changed to lemon

Originally Posted by rafufu View Post
Wasnt going to post anything until i saw myself getting pwnt, so here is one to try and save face (i think its the kind of thing you are looking for)

Both of yours look good. Basically I'm going to put all of the "good" replays into folders based on what they have (one hit, two hits, etc etc) and pull at random from those folders.
Last edited by volt; Jun 8, 2008 at 03:21 AM.
Thanks volt, the second is also a bit glitchy, I have plenty of, well, boom replays, but this is a bit special ;)
Originally Posted by BladeNin
Is he a player or a monster?

More reviews in post # 6
I'll be doing this type of review every time I come back to new replays and have time to review.
Also added prize pool.
Last edited by volt; Jun 8, 2008 at 03:25 AM.
Some of my more recent replays, I hope they arent that similar to eachother. the replays have lots of hits, and all is clear as long as you see the details, but I guess stuff from like judo is easier for seeinf from one view(for a video)
Attached Files
Zaa_betafunx.rpl (88.2 KB, 20 views)
zaa_betanubsagain2.rpl (93.5 KB, 19 views)
zaa_betaphailskuredux.rpl (85.4 KB, 19 views)
zaa_betaevil.rpl (81.9 KB, 13 views)
zaa_betadrakagain.rpl (85.8 KB, 14 views)
zaa_betahhe.rpl (82.0 KB, 11 views)
zaa_betauhm.rpl (79.7 KB, 14 views)
zaa_betabasis.rpl (79.2 KB, 12 views)
zaa_betapidagain.rpl (90.5 KB, 11 views)